ADVERTISEMENT

Frost predicted this

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
The day Wisconsin showed its true colors.

He said something a week or two ago about teams looking for a way out being able to find them thanks to the way the B1G wrote the rules. Amazing after UW sets the schedule up exactly how they wanted it. Wisconsin now shoots up the charts as the most chicken**** team in America. They will never live this down.

The day Wisconsin showed its true colors.

He said something a week or two ago about teams looking for a way out being able to find them thanks to the way the B1G wrote the rules. Amazing after UW sets the schedule up exactly how they wanted it. Wisconsin now shoots up the charts as the most chicken**** team in America. They will never live this down.
Wisconsin was still favored on the road with our 4th string QB, what does that say about Nebraska and your program?

How Freaking pathetic is this conference. My Mom is 83 and has many issue and breezed through Covid just fine... Political theatre once again!

I know younger people, one extremely athletic that were placed on ventilators. Know, two who passed, younger as well.

6 players are out for 21 days. Purdue game also impacted.

Will Wisconsin play next 2-3?

• Sad
Reactions: CameronKrazie86
We are not the ones on trial here...
there have been a bunch of games cancelled this year. a bunch
why is this one different than all the others? because it happened to neb? get over it. there will be more and they won't involve neb
there is no conspiracy

Reactions: Badgerboy1
How Freaking pathetic is this conference. My Mom is 83 and has many issue and breezed through Covid just fine... Political theatre once again!
Your mom was fortunate. My nieces son was 27. A picture of health. Worked out four days a week. Ran marathons. Contacted covid partially because he shared views similar to yours. Hospitalized and died two weeks later. God bless your mom.

Your mom was fortunate. My nieces son was 27. A picture of health. Worked out four days a week. Ran marathons. Contacted covid partially because he shared views similar to yours. Hospitalized and died two weeks later. God bless your mom.
Oh my, that is terrible. Sorry to hear that, friend.

that stinks.
Marathons and over exercising aren't good for the immune system.
Was he vegan as well?

That's one of the shittiest posts I've ever read on this site.
pPdNZ3cg.jpg

Reactions: huskerfan1414
that stinks.
Marathons and over exercising aren't good for the immune system.
Was he vegan as well?
Nope not a vegan. Ate healthy. An elite high school three sport athlete. Marathons were not any more than a social thing for him to challenge. He probably didn't do much more than the average couch potato. He just happened to be athletically talented, but considered that just genetic luck.

Last edited:
you keep posting anecdotal stories like this. An amazing story like that would surely be printed by some news organization given the nature of the news coverage of COVID. Could you share the link or copy and paste the article please for us to read?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT