ADVERTISEMENT

Frazier and Carriker agree that firing Riley not a good thing

Because both of those guys JLB and Nikki are part of the I told you so crew. They won't go anywhere until Riley is fired. Then they can come on here and brag about being "right". Then they will change their screen names or use one of their other aliases and continue posting as a fan that never left.
I don't have any aliases. I haven't bragged much and I certainly haven't forced my views on others like you and your crew have. It is guys like you, who are part of the problem. You go out of your way to attack people who don't believe what you believe. You call people names, insult them, gang up on them and flip your stories around week to week to try to cover it up and keep your narrative going.

In a way, you're just like the AD. He came here to make Nebraska into an NFL prep school when that has never been what Nebraska was about. That whole mindset comes from a selfish place. Individualistic type of thinking. That wasn't what made Nebraska great all those years ago. A few 4 stars and the rest were local guys built up into a team that at times was the underdog. It was always about team. That's what Bo actually did right.

SE & MR have made this whole thing about individuals, and recruiting me me me hot shots who care more about their personal stats and attempts to get into the league than play as a team of committed brothers.

They don't practice hard, they don't play hard, no one is accountable, and let's just defend them and get everyone cup cakes so they can feel better.. At least Diaco got that part right.

You and your pathetic band of sunshine pumpers wouldn't know success if it hit you in the mouth.

You know what people who make excuses are? Losers.

Stop hanging around losers and maybe someday you might win something.

How about Les Miles? He coached OL at Colorado in the 80's and at Michigan after that. It's been reported that he wants to take some time away from coaching so he can watch his son play. What better way to watch him play than being a coach on his son's team. If things don't work out with Riley then hire Miles as coach.
Lets get rid of the Les Miles talk. He got fired at LSU becuz hes a crappy coach. Lets end this talk now!

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and treat others with respect no matter what they believe... not gonna tell you you're wrong, but if this board is your nicotine, I hope you find the help to quit before it kills you.
You're so full of ****. "Look at me, I'm trying to treat people with respect!!" If you haven't learned that by now, you're never going to learn it, and certainly not from a message board. At least 4.6.3 is honest about being an asshole.

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
I don't have any aliases. I haven't bragged much and I certainly haven't forced my views on others like you and your crew have. It is guys like you, who are part of the problem. You go out of your way to attack people who don't believe what you believe. You call people names, insult them, gang up on them and flip your stories around week to week to try to cover it up and keep your narrative going.

In a way, you're just like the AD. He came here to make Nebraska into an NFL prep school when that has never been what Nebraska was about. That whole mindset comes from a selfish place. Individualistic type of thinking. That wasn't what made Nebraska great all those years ago. A few 4 stars and the rest were local guys built up into a team that at times was the underdog. It was always about team. That's what Bo actually did right.

SE & MR have made this whole thing about individuals, and recruiting me me me hot shots who care more about their personal stats and attempts to get into the league than play as a team of committed brothers.

They don't practice hard, they don't play hard, no one is accountable, and let's just defend them and get everyone cup cakes so they can feel better.. At least Diaco got that part right.

You and your pathetic band of sunshine pumpers wouldn't know success if it hit you in the mouth.

bZ7IEFQ.gif

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf and treat others with respect no matter what they believe... not gonna tell you you're wrong, but if this board is your nicotine, I hope you find the help to quit before it kills you.

You're so full of ****. "Look at me, I'm trying to treat people with respect!!" If you haven't learned that by now, you're never going to learn it, and certainly not from a message board. At least 4.6.3 is honest about being an asshole.

Riley's bad coaching broke tim.

No, it's true. I am really trying not to name call and be a better person. Just started after a post by Spinner yesterday. Time will tell if I can carry through with it, but even this post shows a different response than I normally would give to you.

Sorry for the times I have called you names. You believe one way, I believe another. To each his own.

Last edited:
Because both of those guys JLB and Nikki are part of the I told you so crew. They won't go anywhere until Riley is fired. Then they can come on here and brag about being "right". Then they will change their screen names or use one of their other aliases and continue posting as a fan that never left.

No man thinks more highly than I do of the program, as well as abilities, of the very worthy gentlemen who have addressed this board. But different men often see the same subject in different lights; and, therefore, I hope it will not be thought disrespectful to those gentlemen if, entertaining as I do, opinions of a character very opposite to theirs, I shall speak forth my sentiments freely, and without reserve. This is no time for ceremony. The question before the administration is one of awful moment to this program. For my own part, I consider it as nothing less than a question of progress or regression and program viability; and in proportion to the magnitude of the subject ought to be the freedom of the debate. It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and program. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offence, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my program, and of an act of disloyalty to the program, which I revere above all earthly kings.

Last edited:

Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT