ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Solich Honored at Spring Game

First game of the year, Leslie Miles played shockingly conservative not really having much film to go on. The marquee non-con opponent, Penn State, finished what, 3-9? Southern Miss was ok, and Michigan State was obviously in a bowl. It was a meh schedule.
I agree, it was rather meh, but got to give credit where credit is due. We beat 2 quality opponents, Oklahoma State and Michigan State, although you have to credit Bo Pelini for the Michigan State win, since Frank wasn't coaching during the bowl game.

Reactions: bshirt73
I wonder when they are going to do this. The spring game is a huge recruiting weekend and those recruits are going to have no idea who it is we are honoring. At halftime I would show a picture of each top recruit on the screen and say a few of their highlights. That will keep the recruits attention during halftime. Maybe honer Frank between Q1 & Q2 but don’t take so long that the recruits lose interest.

At halftime I would show a picture of each top recruit on the screen and say a few of their highlights.
Not sure that's legal. The coaches cannot make specific comments about recruits, and I'm pretty sure putting their names and highlights up on a jumbotron for 70,000 people to see would be commenting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT