ADVERTISEMENT

Found this on TOS........Yes, Kevin Warren WAS an incompetent POS boob.

It’s not important to prove you wrong, it’s bizarre you don’t want to cite your claims

I’m not doing legwork for a dipshit who’s already been proven to have put words in the UCLA AD’s mouth

I’ve searched for them begging to join. I’ve searched for threats of canceled programs without the B1G’s white knighting. I can’t find anything, likely because it doesn’t exist

I have no problem giving you props if you’re right. I do it all the time. But I’m certainly not going to take you at your word
You are on a internet message board. I don't need to cite anything.

I actually thought you were good at looking stuff up. I guess your not. Kind of strange that you just keep typing "source?", yet another poster can instantly link an article. An article that I guess you struggled to find. Don't worry though, maybe by morning some other poster will post another article that you supposedly can't find. They can feed it to you piece by piece. In another week you'll be caught up with the rest of the board and understand that the BIG 10 threw USC and UCLA a lifeline in exchange for the LA market. Until then you just go ahead and keep posting "source".

You are on a internet message board. I don't need to cite anything.

I actually thought you were good at looking stuff up. I guess your not. Kind of strange that you just keep typing "source?", yet another poster can instantly link an article. An article that I guess you struggled to find. Don't worry though, maybe by morning some other poster will post another article that you supposedly can't find. They can feed it to you piece by piece. In another week you'll be caught up with the rest of the board and understand that the BIG 10 threw USC and UCLA a lifeline in exchange for the LA market. Until then you just go ahead and keep posting "source".
I quoted straight from the other poster’s article

Put it up against what you claimed it said

The two didn’t match

Weird, huh? It appears the only source for your statements is your own fabricating mind + personal feelings.

Just as I suspected. Sad stuff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
boy.. if only someone could've seen this coming (from 8/1/2022):

not only does FOX control BTN, it also sits alongside the B1G at media negotiations:

"In an unusual setup, Fox Sports President Mark Silverman and Fox Sports executive vice president Larry Jones join Warren and Big Ten senior associate commissioner Kerry Kenny in all Big Ten negotiations with multiple networks and streaming services."

so, FOX is going around asking its competitors for money for 2nd and 3rd tier B1G games

I'm sure this will end exactly how everyone predicted

And of course Michigan is first in line to ruin it for everyone

Last edited:
I'm surprised Kong couldn't find that. Somewhere out there he would also find articles about how this wasn't the Big 10's idea.

Like I originally said, USC and UCLA aren't backing out of anything.
Took 2 seconds to find multiple "sources". Really speaks of the guys intellect, when he can't figure out a simple Google search. I'm sure he'll move the goal posts and say something along the lines of, "Now show me where the AD actually said that" or something similar to the fact.

I'm surprised Kong couldn't find that. Somewhere out there he would also find articles about how this wasn't the Big 10's idea.

Soooo. was Warren commissioner when the B1G gave up control of the Big Ten Network? That seems like an mind numbingly stupid thing to have done.

I'm not sure. Didn't Fox always have the majority stake? 51%? And the schools sold off another 10% after covid?

Took 2 seconds to find multiple "sources". Really speaks of the guys intellect, when he can't figure out a simple Google search. I'm sure he'll move the goal posts and say something along the lines of, "Now show me where the AD actually said that" or something similar to the fact.
Internet hard for Kong

Computer Working GIF

Read the whole thing

Not a single quote from the UCLA AD saying they were definitively cutting anything, as you claimed

Lots of “faced the possibility” - and that wasn’t from him, either, but rather an LA Times report

Until I see a quote, I can only conclude the UCLA never said what you claimed he said

I'm not sure. Didn't Fox always have the majority stake? 51%? And the schools sold off another 10% after covid?
Nope.

39% until 2020, then up to 61%

See my post earlier in this thread where I cite my source on the subject

It’s moving to goalposts to want a source that backs up a claim?

The guy fabricated a quote. Plain and simple. He put words in the UCLA AD’s mouth, as I suspected all along:

Yeah, when the UCLA AD says without going to the Big 10 they would have to start cutting sports

All I could find, seemingly all you could find, was they faced the possibility of maybe cutting Olympic sports due to COVID - something just about every school in the country faced the possibility of having to do.

quite the murderer's row of star-studded B1G matchups NBC is reportedly paying big money for

Laughing Laughing Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT