ADVERTISEMENT

FNL visit list....

It's hard to believe Parsons and I are even he same spieces. Unreal how athletic that kid is.
He would be a starter and blackshirt before he even gets to campus!!:eek:
594dbf7b16e0d.hires.jpg

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Hope Cameron Brown jumps back on board. He looked really impressive today! And yes Parsons isn't human. Whoever gets him will be smiling for sure!

Reactions: c3ntral08
Parsons would look great in scarlet and cream. Hope he's N when it's all said and done.

Parsons is a freak! So fast for being so big. Also, much like last year Bookie was impressive. His ability to close on a ball in the air is startling- his change of direction and burst are incredible. Lots and lots of talent out there tonight. I read the crowd was just short of 7K

As the 14 four and five star recruits in attendance came into the stadium to take part in the camp, they were speechless. To put it in perspective, Friday's crowd in Memorial Stadium was nearly 2,000 fans bigger than what the Class A state championship game drew between Omaha North vs. Bellevue West. It was also bigger than what 94 different teams drew for their spring games in 2017.

“Almost every player I talked to, none of them experienced anything like this,” Riley said. “It really makes it fun to be a part of it.”

Micah really looked like he was having a blast. I know its a longshot but....hey....why not NU??Winking
I was watching him as he was getting a lot of individual instruction from JP and Bray, I'm not sure he was enjoying it all that much. I hope I just read his body language wrong but he was standing with his arms folded for a while like he wanted to do something else. I think he was definitely having a blast running routes against the db's though.

As the 14 four and five star recruits in attendance came into the stadium to take part in the camp, they were speechless. To put it in perspective, Friday's crowd in Memorial Stadium was nearly 2,000 fans bigger than what the Class A state championship game drew between Omaha North vs. Bellevue West. It was also bigger than what 94 different teams drew for their spring games in 2017.

“Almost every player I talked to, none of them experienced anything like this,” Riley said. “It really makes it fun to be a part of it.”

**** Pelini.

Reactions: SOHusker11
I was watching him as he was getting a lot of individual instruction from JP and Bray, I'm not sure he was enjoying it all that much. I hope I just read his body language wrong but he was standing with his arms folded for a while like he wanted to do something else. I think he was definitely having a blast running routes against the db's though.
Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't there. Just going by the pics and video. Playing to the crowd, throwing the bones with Riley..etc...NU got him here and made their pitch. All you can ask for. GBR

Any news on FNL? I wasn't able to make it since it's so hard to get a flight to Lincoln. RollingLaugh

Yeah there for awhile he was standing alone looking bored. But I'd say the majority of time he was having a blast. I threw him the Bones when he walked by me in the trophy room; he threw them back with a huge smile. God I hope we can pull it off and land him but I still see him going to OSU.

Any news on FNL? I wasn't able to make it since it's so hard to get a flight to Lincoln. RollingLaugh
"I want to be done now," Els told ESPN.com. "The problem is we aren't going to get a ton of commitments, obviously, until we get kids on campus. And because of our small population base around here, it's hard to get kids to come visit us right away when we're not paying for it. It's expensive."

"Some kids will make the circuit," Els said. "They'll go along that East Coast and hit four or five schools. Well, when you come to Nebraska, where else are you going to go? No place is really very close. They have to make a special trip. ... It's not an excuse. It's just a fact that it's hard to get kids up here early.

"Once we do, we've got a great shot at them because of the facilities, the people. So I'd love to be done, but we'll take 'em when we get 'em."

"You can't compare us to Ohio State and Michigan and Notre Dame," he said. "We will not fill up that quickly. If we're filling up that quickly, it's either because we just won the national championship and everybody wants to play for us, or we might be not very selective in who we're taking. We don't throw offers out there just to throw 'em out there."

"I want to be done now," Els told ESPN.com. "The problem is we aren't going to get a ton of commitments, obviously, until we get kids on campus. And because of our small population base around here, it's hard to get kids to come visit us right away when we're not paying for it. It's expensive."

"Some kids will make the circuit," Els said. "They'll go along that East Coast and hit four or five schools. Well, when you come to Nebraska, where else are you going to go? No place is really very close. They have to make a special trip. ... It's not an excuse. It's just a fact that it's hard to get kids up here early.

"Once we do, we've got a great shot at them because of the facilities, the people. So I'd love to be done, but we'll take 'em when we get 'em."

"You can't compare us to Ohio State and Michigan and Notre Dame," he said. "We will not fill up that quickly. If we're filling up that quickly, it's either because we just won the national championship and everybody wants to play for us, or we might be not very selective in who we're taking. We don't throw offers out there just to throw 'em out there."

:mad:

The problem with Pelini, Els, etc is that instead of having the mindset of, "Yes this will be harder than schools like Texas, Florida St, Ohio St, USC, etc but if we just have a good recruiting game plan and work hard well make it happen," they took the stance of, "This is hard so don't expect too much."

Loser mentality.

Yeah there for awhile he was standing alone looking bored. But I'd say the majority of time he was having a blast. I threw him the Bones when he walked by me in the trophy room; he threw them back with a huge smile. God I hope we can pull it off and land him but I still see him going to OSU.

Do people remember how everyone thought Tyjon was miserable last FNL?? Not saying your right or wrong but I don't think it's easy getting a feel about what's going on in a kid's head by the way his body language was.

Nebraska did everything they could with him so it's a sit and see moment now, that's all you can ask for.

GBR!

Do people remember how everyone thought Tyjon was miserable last FNL?? Not saying your right or wrong but I don't think it's easy getting a feel about what's going on in a kid's head by the way his body language was.

Nebraska did everything they could with him so it's a sit and see moment now, that's all you can ask for.

GBR!
This is an extreme example but...

A few years ago my school had a kid visit and he looked miserable and disinterested. There were even pictures of it. For a couple days the message board chatter had us at 0%...well until he committed a couple days after the visit.

Turns out his grandfather had died a week or two before, his grandfather was a lifelong fan of our school and the kid was truly sad he was not there to experience it with him. As I said an extreme example but point being its easy to misread a situation unless you know the kid...chances are its just the kid's personality.

The problem with Pelini, Els, etc is that instead of having the mindset of, "Yes this will be harder than schools like Texas, Florida St, Ohio St, USC, etc but if we just have a good recruiting game plan and work hard well make it happen," they took the stance of, "This is hard so don't expect too much."

Loser mentality.

Some people will always focus on what they don't have instead of what they do have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT