ADVERTISEMENT

Flip flop Fong at it again

giphy.gif

Flip flops indicate that nobody knows nothing about where Dylan is going to go. None of us know where he's leaning IF he's actually leaning any where at this time. We have to learn to accept that reality. LOL.

It means you need to bring home a bottle of wine, a dozen roses, one Ambien, and a jackhammer.....then maybe your wife will play with you 😁

...Charlie from Two and a Half men...waited 10 years to use it in a sentence. Hahaha.
Terrible advice. I just got my balls back in the divorce. She would use those things mentioned to murder me because I got everything in the settlement. 😌

Terrible advice. I just got my balls back in the divorce. She would use those things mentioned to murder me because I got everything in the settlement. 😌
But you have a penis(I assume). How did you win in court?

I think Dylan's heart is at Nebraska. It represents family to him and I am sure he feels "at home" here and very comfortable. I am also sure he is impressed, as anyone would be, with the new facilities and the fan base. He keeps coming here for visits even though we have not had a winning season in years. And we have not been relevant for much longer than that. It has to mean something therefore that despite all of that he keeps giving us a good look.

However... he is a super elite talent who has his eyes on doing big things, both in college and then in the NFL. He would be a fool not to want to explore programs that are currently at an elite level. He wants to be surrounded by elite talent so that his talent can shine and he wants to play on the big stage for titles.

My gut tells me therefore that he wants to commit to Nebraska but he wants to see first how this new coaching staff does in year one. He does not want to hitch his wagon to a losing program. I think he is waiting to see how our season goes and how well Rhule and staff can recruit elite talent to Lincoln. So all those on here who are hoping for him to commit soon are probably in for a disappointment. If he does commit to us it won't happen, in my opinion, until we are well into the fall season.

To paint the situation optimistically, DR wants N but given recent history he needs to see that N has actually turned before he can commit. So he’s going to slow play everyone, but that’s just a cover to give N time so they can show something.

And if we go out and lose to MN and get torched by Coach Prime, he will commit to Georgia the day after. Or USC. Or Oregon.

To paint the situation optimistically, DR wants N but given recent history he needs to see that N has actually turned before he can commit. So he’s going to slow play everyone, but that’s just a cover to give N time so they can show something.

And if we go out and lose to MN and get torched by Coach Prime, he will commit to Georgia the day after. Or USC. Or Oregon.
If this is the case, it’s time to start recruiting other high ranking QB’s. This narrative does not work for us in the short or mid term. Being handcuffed like this would be silly as other great teams bring in multiple talent.

It’s also a reminder of why Nebraska needs to breed as much talent as possible. Fans are committed. Time for the kids to be committed.

We are Nebraska. Don’t forget that Coach Rhule. Dylan or no Dylan.

Reactions: king_kong_
Work on Puglisi, the other QB that committed to UGA. He will never play there if Dylan goes

I'll let Rhule figure out how best to handle the QB recruiting situation. That's why he gets paid those mega millions. He obviously wants Raiola and putting all his 2024 chips on that bet but I assume he also figures he can get a QB from the portal if Raiola falls through in the end.

Kinda what I’ve been thinking too. It’s not over until he signs.

Reactions: grayhairedfreak
I think Dylan's heart is at Nebraska. It represents family to him and I am sure he feels "at home" here and very comfortable. I am also sure he is impressed, as anyone would be, with the new facilities and the fan base. He keeps coming here for visits even though we have not had a winning season in years. And we have not been relevant for much longer than that. It has to mean something therefore that despite all of that he keeps giving us a good look.

However... he is a super elite talent who has his eyes on doing big things, both in college and then in the NFL. He would be a fool not to want to explore programs that are currently at an elite level. He wants to be surrounded by elite talent so that his talent can shine and he wants to play on the big stage for titles.

My gut tells me therefore that he wants to commit to Nebraska but he wants to see first how this new coaching staff does in year one. He does not want to hitch his wagon to a losing program. I think he is waiting to see how our season goes and how well Rhule and staff can recruit elite talent to Lincoln. So all those on here who are hoping for him to commit soon are probably in for a disappointment. If he does commit to us it won't happen, in my opinion, until we are well into the fall season.
Neat story

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT