ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF GAME THREAD

Tommy is just gawd awful. I feel bad for the defense. TA is losing this game all by himself. He has as many ints as completions

Maybe Iowa's defense will get tired since they'll have been on the field most of be 2nd quarter.

Hole you could drive a truck through on first down, and Newby gets two yards. So on second-and-long, you get a freaking disaster.

Is Tommy going to graduate? Might be time to encourage a fifth year transfer. Not sure I can handle how bad he is another year.

I honestly would kill for a QB that could just manage a game. Haven't had one since Zac Taylor.

Still in this, but not a good sign that we haven't been able to capitalize on all the Iowa mistakes.

The play call was good,it what have worked if and that is a big IF Tommy would have thrown it correctly

Is his career, TA has never been able to hit a back with any touch. That would've went for 30 if he just put some touch in that.

man such a good call by langs that was a Nebraska touchdown if Tommy floats the ball. There wasn't anybody in front of the running back for 20 yards and he has two blockers in front of him

Langs is a frickin DUNCE.

I can't stand Langs as much as the next guy, but that throw is all on TOMMY. His worst call is leaving TA in the game. I would rather lose with a QB that never gets to play rather than one that seems to be throwing the game.

Reactions: leodisflowers
let's give some credit to lewis too. His job is to take out the guys legs to open that play

proven time and again that the screen isnt working with tommy and keep coming back to it...frustrating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT