ADVERTISEMENT

FIRST HALF GAME THREAD

just dont understand why we were so afraid to use straight drop back passes until now. their clownshow secondary couldn't stop mitch leidner for god's sake.
Exactly, and that is what TA does best. He can't throw screens.

That was a big drive. If we can stop killing ourselves and if the zebras even things up, we will be fine.

We have to limit mistakes in the 2nd half and we could win this by 14 points. We have killed ourselves. Well TA has done most of the damage.

Reactions: brnred58
Please, do tell, how one sprints toward an object/person to make a play and the head isn't the first thing to arrive. Gerry made a play on the ball. The WR went low and helmets incidentally collided. That's football. There was no malicious intent on Gerry's part.
I'm not sure how you're so confused, but to answer your question, use a shoulder.

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
Refs even it up? Refs missed an illegal formation on your td...if you blame Refs for iowas scores it goes both ways

Considering how many penalties...turnovers and bad play calling there has been it's rather amazing it's only 14-10 at halftime.

The only difference between NU and the "4th ranked team in the nation, cough cough' is we have an idiot OC. Seriously, he has shown this year he has no idea what he's doing on game day.

Two mediocre teams. Stupid turnovers and penalties have been the difference so far. Not impressed by Beathard at all.

What a first half,crazy.Bad play calling,bad execution,bad penalties and only down 3.I do believe has much as most people don't like him losing Gerry is a big loss and RUN THE BALL!

The problem with that targeting call is if the receiver goes low and dives to make a catch, what is the d back supposed to do? Lead with his feet? Just let him make the catch? Barrel roll into him? He literally couldn't "go low" like they're taught if the receiver is parallel to the ground.

It is more than wins and losses that is why Pelini is gone.For the record I liked Pelini,he burnt too many bridges that is why he is gone,Mark.

The problem with that targeting call is if the receiver goes low and dives to make a catch, what is the d back supposed to do? Lead with his feet? Just let him make the catch? Barrel roll into him? He literally couldn't "go low" like they're taught if the receiver is parallel to the ground.
Clearly looked like Gerry was diving to undercut the receiver, unfortunately the receiver came down low as well. But knowing refs and reviews like we do, it wasn't going to end in Gerry's favor.

Mark May,you are an idiot.
Worst comments i've ever heard.

Not to mention the play by play. Have not called the bias card all year until today. Our "wrinkled 62 yr old coach" are you kidding me? What other team gets this kind of media abuse?

Reactions: tpmcg
Worst comments i've ever heard.

Not to mention the play by play. Have not called the bias card all year until today. Our "wrinkled 62 yr old coach" are you kidding me? What other team gets this kind of media abuse?
he must nat have seen bags ferentz.

What the hell? Maybe our best defensive player and he has been the heart and soul thus far
Out of your mind if you think that Nate is our best defensive player. Nate is like TA.. one boneheaded play followed by one good one. Collins is better, Valentine is better, Kalu is better, Weber is better, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT