ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Fickell

Watched a few plays and it looked like the officials were protecting Wisconsin. GA Southern receivers open and getting run over by UW defenders before the ball arrived.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Short-lived. Wisco ties it back up by running rough shod up the defenses ass. Like good cheese sauce does.

Terrible coach. Just like Rhule. Amazing anyone wanted him or felt this was a good hire. If you can’t win from day 1, you’ll never win or be good. Loser

Something I haven't seen a lot I don't think. The Wisconsin player was simultaneously holding and blocking in the back on that TD. No way the refs could have seen it though, it was just at the point of attack.

Last edited:
Terrible coach. Just like Rhule. Amazing anyone wanted him or felt this was a good hire. If you can’t win from day 1, you’ll never win or be good. Loser
Tongue Goat GIF

Another lesson learned . You can't beat anybody when you keep turning the ball over, let alone on the road. The feel of the game changed on that last T.O. Six turnovers. Sims Jr. at QB.

Last edited:
Reactions: yunginsNU2
How refreshing to see a coaching staff make adjustments and win the second half/4th quarter rather than piss away games

To think we were evenly matched with Wisc last year and now the gap is huge after both programs hire new coaches

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
How refreshing to see a coaching staff make adjustments and win the second half/4th quarter rather than piss away games

To think we were evenly matched with Wisc last year and now the gap is huge after both programs hire new coaches
What makes you say the gap is huge?

You’ve come to this conclusion based on them struggling at home vs ga southern?

Reactions: GaRed

🤣🤣 the gap is not huge. We both suck.

Wisconsin struggles when they try to be who they are not, the Air Raid Badgers. In this game and against Buffalo they only pulled away when they got back to what they're are, a power football offense. Even though I can't stand them it drives me crazy watching them go spread offense on a 2nd/3rd and 2 only to get blown up in the backfield, have an incomplete in, or have a penalty penalty which kills the drive. Pretty much what we've seen for the last 20 years. Move the sticks ffs. They're are now like every other team trying to sling the ball around and have lost their true identity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT