ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Chinander!

And Frost isn't a good game day coach. And he should fire all of his buddies. And I miss a ground and pound offense. And I think Frost has potential, but he needs to stop all of his stuff and do what I think he should do. And his teams look about as good as Riley's...

Did I miss any ;)
Just think how bad it will be when we perennially win 10 games but don't win "the big one". Or when we beat a power 5 team by two scores instead of four. College football attracts some of the worst men and a free board just condenses it because all you need to be able to do is make a simple account. That being said, being negative as a husker fan seems to work out a lot more than being positive because we've been pretty bad for a while now.

Just think how bad it will be when we perennially win 10 games but don't win "the big one". Or when we beat a power 5 team by two scores instead of four. College football attracts some of the worst men and a free board just condenses it because all you need to be able to do is make a simple account. That being said, being negative as a husker fan seems to work out a lot more than being positive because we've been pretty bad for a while now.
I agree, a lot of the same people who are absolving Frost of any responsibility these first 2 seasons will bitch when we win 10 games but can't get over the hump. It's a heck of a lot harder to get over the 10 win hump than it is to get over the bowl game hump, but fans expect "progress" every year, whatever the hell that means.

Reactions: Wyldcard
Just think how bad it will be when we perennially win 10 games but don't win "the big one"...
Looking forward to finding out! I honestly believe we aren’t too many seasons away from doing so. I just wish I didn’t have to listen to noisy malcontents who’ve made up their minds far too quickly about what they’re seeing.

Looking forward to finding out! I honestly believe we aren’t too many seasons away from doing so. I just wish I didn’t have to listen to noisy malcontents who’ve made up their minds far too quickly about what they’re seeing.

Yeah, well....there's always the endless crowd that bitches, whines & sobs over anything they can think of. Just the way it is.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT