ADVERTISEMENT

Farmer at Center

Yes that will be likely be the case to open Fall Camp.

Jaimes - Foster - Farmer - Wilson/Rairdon - Farniok

Wasnt his father a frequent poster at one point? Would love to hear his thoughts in the move. Agree that the wrestling talent should be a huge boost. I think the young man will do very very well as a center.

Farmer - 5.9/4*
Boe Wilson - 5.6/3*
Raridon - 5.9/4*
Jaimes - 5.7/3*
Matt Farniok - 5.7/3*
Foster - 5.7/3*
The talent exists for solid Oline play. Here’s hoping these kids get after it this summer and makes more gains.

Wasnt his father a frequent poster at one point? Would love to hear his thoughts in the move. Agree that the wrestling talent should be a huge boost. I think the young man will do very very well as a center.

Not sure about frequent poster but posted periodically on here. I think that he has probably backed off a bit with Frost liking to keep things a little closer to the vest.

Mostly on RSS when he posts.

I look in every now and then. As for Tanner "moving" to center? Nothing is etched in stone at this point. What I do know is that I was told "The best five are going to play, wherever they play".
I think people are sleeping on Cole also. When not injured, he played very well at Tackle, Guard and center. When I saw him last, he told me he would be 100% by fall camp. I'm pretty sure he has started lifting with Tanner, and will all summer.
Who emerges at tackle? Sichterman is impressive for a young guy. Mr. Gaylord is hitting a new level also. I'm glad we seem to have more depth now. This summer should be interesting.
GBR

I look in every now and then. As for Tanner "moving" to center? Nothing is etched in stone at this point. What I do know is that I was told "The best five are going to play, wherever they play".
I think people are sleeping on Cole also. When not injured, he played very well at Tackle, Guard and center. When I saw him last, he told me he would be 100% by fall camp. I'm pretty sure he has started lifting with Tanner, and will all summer.
Who emerges at tackle? Sichterman is impressive for a young guy. Mr. Gaylord is hitting a new level also. I'm glad we seem to have more depth now. This summer should be interesting.
GBR
Thanks for sharing.

GBR

Thanks for the insight!

Yes that will be likely be the case to open Fall Camp.

Jaimes - Foster - Farmer - Wilson/Rairdon - Farniok
I think you got it right but Wilson will be the starter at RG if Farmer takes over Center. Raridon will be great but is a year away from what I have been told.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT