ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Cooper has left the building

ELMASSIAN-PHILIP-NMN-DUI.jpg

Alright folks… Just give me one 😉 if it’s a DUI.

Two 😉😉 if it’s an inappropriate relationship.

Three 😉😉😉 if he was running an on-line fentanyl distribution ring and laundering the money through a local gym franchise all while running Russian surplus arms out of a clandestine storage unit to supply guns to Mexican cartels operating within the US.

Three 😉😉😉 if he was running an on-line fentanyl distribution ring and laundering the money through a local gym franchise all while running Russian surplus arms out of a clandestine storage unit to supply guns to Mexican cartels operating within the US.
😉😉😉😉😉😉

So….. as of 7:10 CST, he’s still listed as part of the coaching staff on Huskers.com.. If this were a legal matter I would guess the administration would have edited that prior to releasing this information. Maybe.

second year in a row there is a late coach firing. I think the biggest impact is that this is Rhule's recruiting guy. Hopefully someone can replace that aspect...there are a lot of DB coaches that can and would be able to fill in.

Someone on twitter said an affair with Brett Haskell the sports phycologist. No it's not a dude and it was twitter sooo who knows.
She is no longer on staff. That might have been who he was banging last year and got caught. That irritated Rhule. Maybe he got caught banging someone else and that was enough for Rhule.

Reactions: t7w0c1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT