ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Blades

The other main difference is that the academic redshirt doesn't lose the year of eligibility, as long as they pass 9 semester hours the freshman fall. The prop 48 guys lost a year of eligibility. I forgot about that.

Thats good to know! In the end blades will be here it's just a matter of when.

I'm with the masses here, I don't care if he loses a year, I'd be happy just to have him here and eventually have a chance to display his talents on our field along side the rest of our beastly talent in the DB area. I wish it was different yes but just as long as we don't lose him completely I'm fine with it and will support him.

That tweet is what we are basing this on? Not trying to be that guy, but he could have been shouting out to his buddies to get over to his place/online so they can start an evening of NBA 2k. Is there more info than the tweet?

Not trying to say I told you so...but...well, I guess I am a little. I'm not saying it didn't mean something, but it definitely didn't mean he was N-bound. Best advice - just leave the kids alone on Twitter. Don't even pay attention to what they tweet. It's probably best for everyone.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I'm with the masses here, I don't care if he loses a year, I'd be happy just to have him here and eventually have a chance to display his talents on our field along side the rest of our beastly talent in the DB area. I wish it was different yes but just as long as we don't lose him completely I'm fine with it and will support him.

Not sure I'd want him here with his seeming loser mentality. Attitudes like his could have a negative impact.

ADVERTISEMENT