ADVERTISEMENT

Elijah Blades

Absolutely huge if true! Gotta get him on campus for fall camp. Could step in and play right away.

That tweet is what we are basing this on? Not trying to be that guy, but he could have been shouting out to his buddies to get over to his place/online so they can start an evening of NBA 2k. Is there more info than the tweet?

Reactions: FTC_21
That tweet is what we are basing this on? Not trying to be that guy, but he could have been shouting out to his buddies to get over to his place/online so they can start an evening of NBA 2k. Is there more info than the tweet?
giphy.gif

"Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Phone calls and foot lockers? Please tell me that you have something more, Lieutenant. These two Marines are on trial for their lives. Please tell me their lawyer hasn't pinned their hopes to a phone bill."

And for the record, I absolutely hope that his tweet means he's handled business and will be at Nebraska in the fall. Just skeptical about cryptic tweets.

I heard this as a rumor and the person was pretty confident, but I don't know their source. I'm not a twitter guy, but the twitter stuff does look promising as well.

I heard this as a rumor and the person was pretty confident, but I don't know their source. I'm not a twitter guy, but the twitter stuff does look promising as well.

I haven't read a whole ton of Blades twitter, but he doesn't seem nearly as active tweeting to his bros about inane stuff.

While its a strong guess for me that the tweet was positive for us, I'm pretty darn sure it wasn't him kicking off an NCAA FB Xbox fest.

I sure hope so. I mean seriously think about the potential here with L Jackson, Blades and Bookie. Then you can add in Goodrich or Williams, which ever ones play DB. Still lost which ones are our DBs or our WRs. Either way WRs and DBs should be loaded for years to come.

Reactions: northeastNebraska
I sure hope so. I mean seriously think about the potential here with L Jackson, Blades and Bookie. Then you can add in Goodrich or Williams, which ever ones play DB. Still lost which ones are our DBs or our WRs. Either way WRs and DBs should be loaded for years to come.

Chase Williams, Goodrich, Bookie are the DBs.

Tell me that doesn't have the potential to shut any and all passing games down in near future ;)

C Williams, Bookie,Goodrich, E Blades, L Jackson, Dismuke, Lee (hopefully lights clicking now) A Reed, J Doman and A Williams?! I see a future number 1 in the country passing defense. Hell I know I'm missing some or two.

Last edited:
Reactions: cornhustler
It to wine what the head cheese and hot dog is to beef and pork
Not true........it has been elevated from dregs for the less fortunate to yuppie(is that still a word?) status. I will agree the "finish" may be considered by some to be harsh, somewhere between pear kirsch and bookers bourbon, but a shot or two and you know you've accomplished something.....exactly what, I don't know.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Not true........it has been elevated from dregs for the less fortunate to yuppie(is that still a word?) status. I will agree the "finish" may be considered by some to be harsh, somewhere between pear kirsch and bookers bourbon, but a shot or two and you know you've accomplished something.....exactly what, I don't know.

Talking about how it is made. Not the taste, the effect or who is the primary consumer.

Tell me that doesn't have the potential to shut any and all passing games down in near future ;)

C Williams, Bookie,Goodrich, E Blades, L Jackson, Dismuke, Lee (hopefully lights clicking now) A Reed, J Doman and A Williams?! I see a future number 1 in the country passing defense. Hell I know I'm missing some or two.
Future number 1? You realize it depends on the pass rush don't you?

Reactions: canesFAN_4_life
He's already saying that. Can't you read?

I don't care what he wrote, although I don't see anything, in the post you replied to, where He mentioned pass rush.

You are attempting to undervalue the the imporance of the DBs by insinuating the pass rush is the most important component.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT