ADVERTISEMENT

Early, but not too early OSU prediction thread

OK, come on down with your most carefully thought out predictions. It’s definitely time to look forward to next week.

OSU 70, NU 7
Dougie Payne Doctor GIF by Travis

42-0 by halftime. 3 or 4...3 and outs by halftime by our offense. Some blocked punt, punt return, or kickoff return for a TD. Final will be 56-3. DR is gone after this season.
Do not disagree with the score differential but who do you have kicking that ball through the uprights?

I’m not sure I saw you chime in with what you were drinking in the game thread…whatever it is, please share!
Water. Tonight is when I will drink and give a real prediction. Kind of like the one I posted that we were going to get our asses kicked by Indiana. Being a smartass like I usually am. Matt has not and will not figure out shit.

Reactions: HuskAir
51-14. OSU runs the ball more effectively than IU but that leads to clock running more than this week. We have less interceptions than this week. Those are about the only predictive bright spots I can foresee at this time.

Their offense is loaded with NFL players at every position.

They'll sprint out to an easy lead and Day will call off the dogs.

52 - 13 or so.

More interested in the line. Will tOSU be 42+ after today's debacle?

I already stated a couple weeks ago that we’d lose by 30+ to OSU. I still stand by that prediction.

I suspect USC and Wisconsin will also clobber us.

Last edited:
I predict I won't watch the game.

Indiana's offense is what Nebraska's should be. But we have a terrible OC.

Will Howard is not as good a QB as Rourke but OSU has some crazy talent. It will be pain.
Do they show up vs UCLA at home is the real question???

I don't have a score prediction, but I'll predict that we will suck at every phase of football. These coaches aren't fixing shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT