ADVERTISEMENT

EA Sports College Football 25 Updates

of the top 8 QBs in the game:

4 are SEC
2 are Big 12
1 (former Big 12er Dillon Gabriel) from the B1G
1 from Conf USA (Liberty's Kaidon Salter)

have you decided to take the PS5 plunge?

though I am a console player, it's stupid this game is console-only
I was flirting with the idea of getting an xbox series S. It is the cheapest and I am familiar with the xbox controller but 400$ to play 1 game is tough to swing. If I could get a used console for 100$, I probably would.

I was flirting with the idea of getting an xbox series S. It is the cheapest and I am familiar with the xbox controller but 400$ to play 1 game is tough to swing. If I could get a used console for 100$, I probably would.
I’d sell you my barely used Xbox Series X with Elite 2 controller for $400.

Reactions: king_kong_
I’d sell you my barely used Xbox Series X with Elite 2 controller for $400.
I really have no need for a console other than for NCAA 25. I have a gaming PC I built back in March and still use a 360 controller for games that I don't use mouse/keyboard.

You looking to change platforms or just burnt out with gaming?

I really have no need for a console other than for NCAA 25. I have a gaming PC I built back in March and still use a 360 controller for games that I don't use mouse/keyboard.

You looking to change platforms or just burnt out with gaming?
While I am a bit burnt out from gaming, the limited gaming I do these days is on my PS5. I played a little Halo and some Fortnite on the Series X when I first got it, but I don’t think I’ve turned it on in 2 years. If I ever finish my basement, it would probably become a 4K bluray player, if anything.

If there are any high caliber players we always run a dynasty. If you just play casually, you’ll get wrecked. Not talking trash, just truth. Let me know if interested.

That is where I am at with the PS5. I don’t want to spend that much money on a new console just to play one game.

Around Christmas. I got an Xbox Series X from Walmart for $349. You think at the time your only going to use it for one game until you buy it. Then you start using it as a 4k blue ray player and find other games to play. GTA6 is going to be amazing as well. Only four more days until I get to crush Colorado in dynasty and get my revenge for EA overrating them.

Make believe football game for adults.
Awesome.🥴
It’s the only thing I’ve had to escape the Husker Hell I’ve been resorted to the past the past 10 years.

College Football 2014 has been my silver lining with multiple championships and Bo Pelini solidifying his “greatest of all time” status after his string of 8 straight titles and 5 Heisman winners.

Make believe football game for adults.
Awesome.🥴
It’s a great way to learn football. I vividly remember learning what the fullback was from the game when I was young. Then I learned all the different formations. And the difference in schemes. How to attacked man vs zone. Eventually the base knowledge of how to read a defense.

It can be an excellent tool to learn the game. Especially for younger people and people newer to football.

Around Christmas. I got an Xbox Series X from Walmart for $349. You think at the time your only going to use it for one game until you buy it. Then you start using it as a 4k blue ray player and find other games to play. GTA6 is going to be amazing as well. Only four more days until I get to crush Colorado in dynasty and get my revenge for EA overrating them.
If you steam it, I'll watch. ;)
Playstation is flirting with releasing a new console next Fall as well.

A used series S sells for $120-$150 all day on eBay/facebook. You gotta get that 120fps though on the Series X, I know you know it makes a difference! 😬

A used series S sells for $120-$150 all day on eBay/facebook. You gotta get that 120fps though on the Series X, I know you know it makes a difference! 😬
At this point, the Series S is a pile of crap but it surely can run the game at 60 fps, which is all I'm hoping for. Sports and racing games are relatively easy to run. A lot of fixed assets and very few moving parts.

I've seen a few used consoles here in NE Kansas but the ones locally are 180-200$.
I just offered a kid 100$ for his. Let's see if he bites.

Last edited:
I bought a series S just for this game and I have no shame lol. I have only played NCAA football games and I’ve played NCAA14 since its release and I still do weekly. I cannot wait for this!
I’m really interested to see how much detail they have included for NU

Tunnel walk? “Husker Power?” “Go Big Red?”

Very glad this will be dynamic with constant updates throughout the season, too

Sneak peak at some ratings and ‘cruiting in CFB 25. Gotta think EA is anticipating the future offense rather than last year’s showing being the same rating as the defense. Imagine year 3 with this offense and that rocket launcher at QB 😍

nebraskas-ratings-on-college-football-25-tommi-hill-is-also-v0-oelivjow8ybd1.jpeg

Road to glory looks pretty fun. Dynasty mode looks great too. These were still both on beta versions though and not the finished versions.

For those who have not pre-ordered and don’t want to spend $100 for three extra days. You can subscribe to EA Play for $6 for one month. That gives you 10 hours of a game trial that is available during those three extra days. Plus the game is discounted 10% so it pretty much nets out.

Reactions: tjlSker90
Sneak peak at some ratings and ‘cruiting in CFB 25. Gotta think EA is anticipating the future offense rather than last year’s showing being the same rating as the defense. Imagine year 3 with this offense and that rocket launcher at QB 😍

nebraskas-ratings-on-college-football-25-tommi-hill-is-also-v0-oelivjow8ybd1.jpeg
seems all the 5* players in RTG top out at 79 OVR as incoming frosh

wonder if that's where DR will land, also

seems all the 5* players in RTG top out at 79 OVR as incoming frosh

wonder if that's where DR will land, also
I just got a photo text of Dylan’s ratings:

80 Overall
95 Throw Power
85 Accuracy
79 IQ
80 Quickness
83 Elusiveness

About where I would’ve had him also. I thought maybe even lower throw power for a true freshman. Big time cannon

Reactions: c3o
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT