ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola Cancels April UGA Visit

Look at this grumpy loser on our board. You’re probably built like an overweight bulldog as well 🤣. Georgia is finally good in my lifetime.. act like you’ve been there before ..

I guess the question is has Nebraska been good in your lifetime.

But the only reason Nebraska is even being considered is his dad playing there and his uncle on staff. Why would a passer want to play in a frozen tundra. He won't play for a championship and struggle to be bowl eligible.

1) Can't speak for him, but racism occurs everywhere, from all walks of life. Its all bad.

2) I dont think any racism is ok.

3) Game Day in Athens is great. The campus is crawling with fans partaking in the usual debauchery. Even the cemetary behind the stadium has tailgating lol. Downtown is hoppin' but it tends to get overcrowded very easily, thus most people migrate towards campus. They dont call Athens the classic city for nothin, come on down!

I don't think "backhanded legacy" really means anything & you just made that up to rebut my comment, you sneaky Cornhusker you!!! Why are we trying hard to get the #1 QB recruit in the nation? I mean, shouldnt everyone be after him? I would be highly uhappy with Kirby if he didnt go after a player of Raiola's caliber. Perhaps that is why we are back to back champs, while Nebraska loses to Georgia Southern at home? We go after the best and stockpile talent. You guys take our backups via the portal! I like Rhule tho, great coach.

Concerned if we lose out to you guys? Nonsense poopy pants (Ace Ventura reference)!!!!! Our QB recruiting is fine. Under Kirby we have signed 4, 5-star QBs and 1 high 4-star in Stockton, with Puglisi on the way who will be near 5-star status when all is said and done. Getting Raiola won't doom us, ya win some & lose some....

Awesome, thank you. Go Dawgs!!!

Yep, here I am. Nothing gets past you 😉

Hey now.....Thats Back 2 Back Ugly Canine Champion fans to you fella!!!

I don't think you have a firm grasp on what you're actually trying to say here my dude. Call ups aren't cast-offs who can't get playing time. Call ups are studs, who have worked their way to the top. Nebraska was last the top mid 90s when Saved By the Bell was in its college years spinoff.

I understand you're confused on this topic.
UCF fan 2.0

But the only reason Nebraska is even being considered is his dad playing there and his uncle on staff. Why would a passer want to play in a frozen tundra. He won't play for a championship and struggle to be bowl eligible.
Bro, you never answered the racism question I asked.

Even your posting buddy answered it...but not you. Odd.

Not sure you understand the concept of a farm team… seriously.

If anything, following your analogy, Georgia would be our farm team, as we call up talent to get us over the hump. You aren’t calling these players back up, they’re gone from Georgia. So we have farmed Georgia successfully this transfer portal season.

Understand?

You are completely delusional. The players who transferred here couldn't get on the field. Thanks for taking 3 bust off our hands and opening up 3 spots.

In your lifetime? What are you 6?

I was at this game not too long ago. And the fact you are over here posting stuff like this makes it clear you are insecure about losing out on this recruit.

You are completely delusional. The players who transferred here couldn't get on the field. Thanks for taking 3 bust off our hands and opening up 3 spots.
I’m not delusional, this is a simple English lesson.

I’m not claiming we took three of your starters, let alone three of your best players. I get that they couldn’t crack the lineup at Georgia. That’s not my point.

My point is simple. If Georgia fans are gonna call Nebraska your farm team, who are you grooming to call up to Georgia? As it stands now, we don’t have anyone heading to Georgia. You can’t call us your farm team.

But since we are taking players from Georgia, if anyone is a farm team, it is Georgia.

In short, the other Georgia poster called us a farm team when we don’t qualify as a farm team according to what farm teams are supposed to be. Now, if you took players from our team, then we are your farm team. But you haven’t and we aren’t.

Get it? I’m not sure I can dumb it down any further, so I hope it makes sense.

I’m not delusional, this is a simple English lesson.

I’m not claiming we took three of your starters, let alone three of your best players. I get that they couldn’t crack the lineup at Georgia. That’s not my point.

My point is simple. If Georgia fans are gonna call Nebraska your farm team, who are you grooming to call up to Georgia? As it stands now, we don’t have anyone heading to Georgia. You can’t call us your farm team.

But since we are taking players from Georgia, if anyone is a farm team, it is Georgia.

In short, the other Georgia poster called us a farm team when we don’t qualify as a farm team according to what farm teams are supposed to be. Now, if you took players from our team, then we are your farm team. But you haven’t and we aren’t.

Get it? I’m not sure I can dumb it down any further, so I hope it makes sense.

@Grumpyolddawg like

giphy.gif

Ahhhh, got it :).

^^^^ wise man!

Listen, you’re the one calling Nebraska your farm team. Farm teams are where you grow players you will call up later. Hence the term “farm”.

Once you start taking players from us, feel free to call us your farm team. Until then, we are not your farm team.

And nice saved by the bell college years reference.

Hmmmm, you sound like you're confused. Here, I'll help you. UGA is your back 2 back champs. We'll call ourselves the Braves....You guys lost to GA Southern last season. We'll call you the Mississippi Braves....If you have any players good enough to portal to UGA, we will call them up. Meanwhile, we have sent you 3 backups who couldn't quite cut it in Champ land....

Gracias. Everyone loved Saved By the Bell!

You Georgia fans really are strange. You're over here talking about how we are only in it because he's a legacy. And then your buddy is referencing how you have a chance because of his connection with Stafford being his godparent. While talking about championships. The guy hosting him never won a championship in college (Stafford). Has the OC ever won anything significant, let alone a national title? Was he the OC when Nebraska and Bo Pelini beat Georgia? So funny how you bring up the 90's. You couldn't even beat us 9 years ago.

And why are there all these Georgia people over here for a player you don't really need?

Strange? No my friend. We're here to help. Whether we land Raiola is yet to be determined. UGA has a lot more to offer him than Nebraska. You guys stink, no offense. Perhaps Rhule makes some magic and gets yall back to some level of respectability and you can start upsetting mighty GA Southern at home.....Who knows, time will tell.

We did beat yall in 2012, yall beat us in 2013? You have to go back 10 years to feel good? Pretty telling my dude.

I'm over here just shooting the shit with you fine, passionate folks.

UCF fan 2.0

I wouldn't call Nebraska UCF 2.0........UCF has won a NY 6 bowl game in the last 5 years....

^^^^ wise man!

Hmmmm, you sound like you're confused. Here, I'll help you. UGA is your back 2 back champs. We'll call ourselves the Braves....You guys lost to GA Southern last season. We'll call you the Mississippi Braves....If you have any players good enough to portal to UGA, we will call them up. Meanwhile, we have sent you 3 backups who couldn't quite cut it in Champ land....

Strange? No my friend. We're here to help. Whether we land Raiola is yet to be determined. UGA has a lot more to offer him than Nebraska. You guys stink, no offense. Perhaps Rhule makes some magic and gets yall back to some level of respectability and you can start upsetting mighty GA Southern at home.....Who knows, time will tell.

We did beat yall in 2012, yall beat us in 2013? You have to go back 10 years to feel good? Pretty telling my dude.

I wouldn't call Nebraska UCF 2.0........UCF has won a NY 6 bowl game in the last 5 years....
Georgia fans brought up the 90s. We beat your mighty program in 2013. Just pointing that out.

You have 2 NCs in my lifetime. NU has 3 in my lifetime. So we get it. You won a few. Right after your 35 years of mediocrity. That doesn't impress us.

Georgia fans brought up the 90s. We beat your mighty program in 2013. Just pointing that out.

You have 2 NCs in my lifetime. NU has 3 in my lifetime. So we get it. You won a few. Right after your 35 years of mediocrity. That doesn't impress us.

Well the 90s reference was to your last title and relevancy really sans the nice showing vs Miami in 2000 I believe. So we beat yall in 2012, yall beat us in 2013....Good deal!

So you saw a whopping 1 more title in your life time for Nebrasks eh? Man, that's a pretty wide gulf between the 2 schools, I gotta agree, lol....

I'm not really concerned with whether Nebraska fans are impressed with UGA's past or present. We are light years ahead of you dudes on the gridiron. Every Nebraska fan would trade places with UGA in a hot second.....Gotta beat those mighty teams like GA Southern first though 😉

Well the 90s reference was to your last title and relevancy really sans the nice showing vs Miami in 2000 I believe. So we beat yall in 2012, yall beat us in 2013....Good deal!

So you saw a whopping 1 more title in your life time for Nebrasks eh? Man, that's a pretty wide gulf between the 2 schools, I gotta agree, lol....

I'm not really concerned with whether Nebraska fans are impressed with UGA's past or present. We are light years ahead of you dudes on the gridiron. Every Nebraska fan would trade places with UGA in a hot second.....Gotta beat those mighty teams like GA Southern first though 😉

Weird it’s like Nebraska was bad and fired their coach after that game or something.

The reality is you probably should focus on Georgia is good today, because Nebraska towers above Georgia historically and Dylan Raiola’s father is a big part of that history. And in case you haven’t noticed, that family does not share your uneducated opinion of Nebraska football.

Last edited:
1) Can't speak for him, but racism occurs everywhere, from all walks of life. Its all bad.

2) I dont think any racism is ok.

3) Game Day in Athens is great. The campus is crawling with fans partaking in the usual debauchery. Even the cemetary behind the stadium has tailgating lol. Downtown is hoppin' but it tends to get overcrowded very easily, thus most people migrate towards campus. They dont call Athens the classic city for nothin, come on down!

I don't think "backhanded legacy" really means anything & you just made that up to rebut my comment, you sneaky Cornhusker you!!! Why are we trying hard to get the #1 QB recruit in the nation? I mean, shouldnt everyone be after him? I would be highly uhappy with Kirby if he didnt go after a player of Raiola's caliber. Perhaps that is why we are back to back champs, while Nebraska loses to Georgia Southern at home? We go after the best and stockpile talent. You guys take our backups via the portal! I like Rhule tho, great coach.

Concerned if we lose out to you guys? Nonsense poopy pants (Ace Ventura reference)!!!!! Our QB recruiting is fine. Under Kirby we have signed 4, 5-star QBs and 1 high 4-star in Stockton, with Puglisi on the way who will be near 5-star status when all is said and done. Getting Raiola won't doom us, ya win some & lose some....

Awesome, thank you. Go Dawgs!!!

Yep, here I am. Nothing gets past you 😉

Hey now.....Thats Back 2 Back Ugly Canine Champion fans to you fella!!!

I don't think you have a firm grasp on what you're actually trying to say here my dude. Call ups aren't cast-offs who can't get playing time. Call ups are studs, who have worked their way to the top. Nebraska was last the top mid 90s when Saved By the Bell was in its college years spinoff.

I understand you're confused on this topic.
DR is probably cutting Georgia from his list because they have a hard time developing highly rated QBs. Get all those studs in and a walk on gets the nod....

^^^^ wise man!

Hey, why does your boy keep avoiding the racism question? He said that some racism is okay and that the racism was not all that bad against Fields. Do you agree?

Reactions: BleedRed78
Weird it’s like Nebraska was bad and fired their coach after that game or something.

The reality is you probably should focus on Georgia is good today, because Nebraska towers above Georgia historically and Dylan Raiola’s father is a big part of that history. And in case you haven’t noticed, that family does not share your uneducated option of Nebraska football.

I've lost count on the number of coaches yall are on since Osborne....Isn't it like half a dozen or so?

You can think Nebraska towers over UGA historically, that doesn't bother me. UGA has been the far superior program for some time now, so that's all that concerns me.....Don't really care what happened when they wore leather helmets and wore those funny sock get-ups.

Uneducated option? I'm assuming you meant opinion? Lol, come on now. Nebraska used to be really good in the olden days, sure, then up until around 2000. Since then it's largely been mediocre at best, with an occasional good year, yet currently can't make a bowl game......

DR is probably cutting Georgia from his list because they have a hard time developing highly rated QBs. Get all those studs in and a walk on gets the nod....

On the contrary my corn husking little friend. We just had a former 2 star walk-on get developed into a back 2 back natty winning QB. Just imagine what a stud like Raiola can do!!! The only other QB under Kirby that played much was Fromm. He got drafted after a disastrous 2019 year for us offensively.

I've lost count on the number of coaches yall are on since Osborne....Isn't it like half a dozen or so?

You can think Nebraska towers over UGA historically, that doesn't bother me. UGA has been the far superior program for some time now, so that's all that concerns me.....Don't really care what happened when they wore leather helmets and wore those funny sock get-ups.

Uneducated option? I'm assuming you meant opinion? Lol, come on now. Nebraska used to be really good in the olden days, sure, then up until around 2000. Since then it's largely been mediocre at best, with an occasional good year, yet currently can't make a bowl game......

You are one dumb ass son of a bitch.

On the contrary my corn husking little friend. We just had a former 2 star walk-on get developed into a back 2 back natty winning QB. Just imagine what a stud like Raiola can do!!! The only other QB under Kirby that played much was Fromm. He got drafted after a disastrous 2019 year for us offensively.

Your reading comprehension absolutely sux. Obviously Georgia has a hard time DEVELOPING HIGHLY RATED QB PROSPECTS......

Reactions: BleedRed78
Ummm, you guys did not want him and the only reason he played is because you and the other UGA fans got all racist.

One of your buddy posters that posts here even admitted it.

Ummm, you guys did not want him and the only reason he played is because you and the other UGA fans got all racist.

One of your buddy posters that posts here even admitted it.

Would you be giddy about a walk-on who had never played a snap of high level ball being QB1?

The Fields incident was bad. But the guy who said what he said was dismissed from the school immediately. Fields sister also continues to play softball at UGA, so it must not be that bad in their minds...

Anywho....Someone can't make up their mind about letting me post, but it's been fun chatting with ya fellas.

Take care.

Would you be giddy about a walk-on who had never played a snap of high level ball being QB1?

The Fields incident was bad. But the guy who said what he said was dismissed from the school immediately. Fields sister also continues to play softball at UGA, so it must not be that bad in their minds...

Anywho....Someone can't make up their mind about letting me post, but it's been fun chatting with ya fellas.

Take care.
There is is again!

Can you tell me, please, what level of racism is "not that bad"...you guys are sickos.

I seen 5, that's a huge gulf.

tears-licked.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: headcard
Iowa trolls have not been on this board since last year. Now it's Georgia trolls. Outstanding.
So I knew that NU was a big dog, but I had no idea that NU was this big.

Back to back NC fans are here, worried about a team that has not made a bowl game in forever.

And it is not like we even play them anytime soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I had to look it up. Because unlike Nebraska no one actually knows off the top of their head when Georgia was good before 2021. So in the 80's during your super awesome run you had 3 good years, maybe 4 by your little Georgia standards. Face it, you've never had sustained success. Not the kind of success that would make a program like Nebraska or Alabama envious.

So I'll ask again, why are you here? To talk about a qb that you already are claiming you don't need to make yourself feel better if you lose out? God that must suck. Best run in program history and you're already stressing about losing the best QB recruit in history to a team that hasn't been to a bowl game in 5 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I had to look it up. Because unlike Nebraska no one actually knows off the top of their head when Georgia was good before 2021. So in the 80's during your super awesome run you had 3 good years, maybe 4 by your little Georgia standards. Face it, you've never had sustained success. Not the kind of success that would make a program like Nebraska or Alabama envious.

So I'll ask again, why are you here? To talk about a qb that you already are claiming you don't need to make yourself feel better if you lose out? God that must suck. Best run in program history and you're already stressing about losing the best QB recruit in history to a team that hasn't been to a bowl game in 5 years.

This probably sounded good in your head then you decided to post it, lol. I mean we could compare UGA to Nebraska over the last 20-25 years, yeah? That's a fairly sizeable chunk of time..... I already said yall have us beat historically speaking, but much of that was success from decades upon decades ago. I'm not too concerned with whether Husker or Bama fans are envious of UGA. Bama claims like 100 titles, so many just poke fun at then. Some programs are still stuck in the past, while others are currently on top.

UGA went 41 years between titles. Nebraska is currently at year 27 safely assuming yall won't win it this year.

I am here to shoot the shit for a minute since it's the off season and things are slow. You guys need to lighten up a bit. It's all good natured ribbing. I actually like Nebraska (immensely enjoyed the beating of the vaunted Gators I'm 96' & the Peyton led Vols in 98') & hope they get back to relevancy.

Reactions: tampa husker
This probably sounded good in your head then you decided to post it, lol. I mean we could compare UGA to Nebraska over the last 20-25 years, yeah? That's a fairly sizeable chunk of time..... I already said yall have us beat historically speaking, but much of that was success from decades upon decades ago. I'm not too concerned with whether Husker or Bama fans are envious of UGA. Bama claims like 100 titles, so many just poke fun at then. Some programs are still stuck in the past, while others are currently on top.

UGA went 41 years between titles. Nebraska is currently at year 27 safely assuming yall won't win it this year.

I am here to shoot the shit for a minute since it's the off season and things are slow. You guys need to lighten up a bit. It's all good natured ribbing. I actually like Nebraska (immensely enjoyed the beating of the vaunted Gators I'm 96' & the Peyton led Vols in 98') & hope they get back to relevancy.
Were the "funny" racist remarks you guys made against Fields and apparently his sister also just :good natured ribbing?

Also what bars are great in Athens on game day?

In between winning titles we were known by everyone for consistently winning. 10 + games. Not 7 wins or 4 wins or whatever you guys are used to doing. You have a different definition of sustained success. That's ok. We'll just call you little brother.

Last edited:
Per TOS Dominic confirmed the visit was still on and didnt know how the rumor of it being cancelled was started.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
In between winning titles we were known by everyone for consistently winning. 10 + games. Not 7 wins or 4 wins or whatever you guys are used to doing. You have a different definition of sustained success. That's ok. We'll just call you little brother.

Well that's not really accurate for UGAs part (you can Google it if ya want to) so its easy to see you don't really follow football outside Husker land, but that's ok. I admire you being stuck in the past regarding the glory years for Nebraska.....I've given ya a pat on the head for it several times now. Kudos for all those wins & titles that are now closer to World War II than current times.....It indeed does appear your definition of "sustained" is rather tenuous, but that's ok too.

We'll just call you our little has been 😉

Oh and.......who keeps turning the on/off switch for posting here 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT