ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola Cancels April UGA Visit

I would break the bank for Raiola.

He is going to bring in other high caliber players who are interested in playing with good talent.

Couple that with Rhule's ability to bring programs around and what looks to be a network of coaches who can recruit or who have connections with hot recruiting areas.

He literally could be the spark that gets a ton of other talent here because other recruits might see Nebraska as a place that is ready to win. Whether or not Raiola succeeds at Nebraska, he could spark off a class we haven't seen in a long while.

Offer that legacy what he's worth and quit playing around.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Usc ain't squat.
Being a long time SC fan and a casual follower of Husker football (since my uncle is a huge fan), I can tell you that we signed Nelson this year who is a 5 star and a bigger version of Bryce Young. CLR is the qb whisperer. Of his last 4 qb's coached, 3 have won the Heisman and one was a finalist and just played in a Super Bowl. I don't think Dylan wants to sit for 2 years when he can go to Nebraska and start as a freshman. It's early but I can see him ending up back at OSU or Georgia possibly.

Reactions: scarletred
I would break the bank for Raiola.

He is going to bring in other high caliber players who are interested in playing with good talent.

Couple that with Rhule's ability to bring programs around and what looks to be a network of coaches who can recruit or who have connections with hot recruiting areas.

He literally could be the spark that gets a ton of other talent here because other recruits might see Nebraska as a place that is ready to win. Whether or not Raiola succeeds at Nebraska, he could spark off a class we haven't seen in a long while.

Offer that legacy what he's worth and quit playing around.
Offer him what he's worth and what it takes and the collection plates will overflow.

I think the rank and file donor are leery after getting burned for 2 decades.

Rhuleaid is helping but I think most will respond to results

Reactions: Sinomatic
It appears I am not the one with egg on my face and needs to be eating crow today, he confirmed the 18 visit today and his godfather is coming with him, a former number 1 pick coached by our new OC. But if being a legacy is more important than playing for championships then he by all means needs to select Nebraska. But if he wants a championship during his college career he needs to look at UGA or USC.

It appears I am not the one with egg on my face and needs to be eating crow today, he confirmed the 18 visit today and his godfather is coming with him, a former number 1 pick coached by our new OC. But if being a legacy is more important than playing for championships then he by all means needs to select Nebraska. But if he wants a championship during his college career he needs to look at UGA or USC.
Look at this grumpy loser on our board. You’re probably built like an overweight bulldog as well 🤣. Georgia is finally good in my lifetime.. act like you’ve been there before ..

Look at this grumpy loser on our board. You’re probably built like an overweight bulldog as well 🤣. Georgia is finally good in my lifetime.. act like you’ve been there before ..
th
th

But if he wants a championship during his college career he needs to look at UGA or USC.

Partial list of NFL QBs who never won nor played for a champoinship in college:

Peyton Manning
John Elway
Patrick Mahommes
Tom Brady (yeah I know he was on the 97 Wolves team that supposedly won a championship...didn't play)

I could go on and on...yes championships are nice and we are working towards getting back there....but not necessary if you want to be a great QB.

You're on a Nebraska message board talking smack to team that hasn't been to a bowl game in 5 years. Yet here we are, locked in a heated recruiting battle for the #1 qb. And "y'all" are already forced to start pulling out all the stops to try and keep him from committing to NU. That should concern you. The 2nd thing that should concern you is he has a younger brother we are recruiting as well. So after 2 NC's you might just miss on both Raiola's.

Oh, Fvck off.

Partial list of NFL QBs who never won nor played for a champoinship in college:

Peyton Manning
John Elway
Patrick Mahommes
Tom Brady (yeah I know he was on the 97 Wolves team that supposedly won a championship...didn't play)

I could go on and on...yes championships are nice and we are working towards getting back there....but not necessary if you want to be a great QB.
How about Matthew Stafford? Who I assume is his godfather. How many national titles did the guy hosting him win? Kind of a weird argument to bring up titles when the UGA qb never won one. Did he even win the division?

And to take it a step further, you're going to bring up a qb who literally is best known for putting up great stats his entire career. Except for the one stat that mattered, winning. He's kind of the poor man's version of LeBron. Had to leave Detroit and buy a title with guys like Odell. And then back to earth. And now look at Goff, has them on the upswing.

So bringing up titles given the circumstances, not exactly smart.

You're on a Nebraska message board talking smack to team that hasn't been to a bowl game in 5 years. Yet here we are, locked in a heated recruiting battle for the #1 qb. And "y'all" are already forced to start pulling out all the stops to try and keep him from committing to NU. That should concern you. The 2nd thing that should concern you is he has a younger brother we are recruiting as well. So after 2 NC's you might just miss on both Raiola's.

Why would we be concerned about Raiola going to Nebraska, given he is a legacy there? If anything, Nebraska only being in it due to that is far more concerning for you dudes I'd think, lol. Yall have 3 our former depth type players I believe now, so our farm team in Lincoln should be well stocked to compete for a bowl game this year, maybe even 7/8 wins!!!

We also have QB Puglisi on the committ list and he will be very highly ranked come signing day.

Why would we be concerned about Raiola going to Nebraska, given he is a legacy there? If anything, Nebraska only being in it due to that is far more concerning for you dudes I'd think, lol. Yall have 3 our former depth type players I believe now, so our farm team in Lincoln should be well stocked to compete for a bowl game this year, maybe even 7/8 wins!!!

We also have QB Puglisi on the committ list and he will be very highly ranked come signing day.
So your buddy up there, a few posts, said that there is racism at UGA that is "okay" and then there is "bad" racism.

Do you agree with him on that and if so, can you tell us what that means?

And on a lighter not, how is game day in Athens? Is it more tailgating than bars or 50/50? I would love to hit up a game there! Seems like a blast.

First of all it sounds like you're trying to use a backhanded legacy thing to recruit him too. Using a godparent.

If you don't need him then why are you trying so hard? And why are you here?

You should be concerned because if you can't beat out a team that hasn't been to a bowl game in 5 years, with a first year head coach with no prior relationship, then what does that tell you about your qb recruiting.

Last edited:

Your insecurity of being here is noted. Thanks for stopping by..

Amen

So right now, UGA is sort of having a run like NU did...could you imagine running to another teams message board during NU's run of ass-kicking to discuss shit?

Unreal.
The funny thing is those SEC fools were running their mouths even during the middle of our run. UF fans were talking smack outside the Fiesta bowl on that little mountain. Saying how slow we were. Same thing at the game. Funny how those same fans used their SEC speed to exit the stadium in the 3rd quarter when we weren't even done.

Of our 5 National Championships we’ve beaten the SEC in four of the five..

I might add the 1971 and 1995 teams are considered two of the best teams in college football history..

Yet, here you are.

Not even close. These guys are still second fiddle in their own conference to Alabama. They got along way to go to have a run like Nebraska.
Well they can become the first school to win 3 consecutive national championships..

And they have ridiculous embarrassing non conference schedule..

I could see taking a few Io_a memes and changing them up for the ugly canine fans that come here.

Reactions: headcard

Not sure you understand the concept of a farm team… seriously.

If anything, following your analogy, Georgia would be our farm team, as we call up talent to get us over the hump. You aren’t calling these players back up, they’re gone from Georgia. So we have farmed Georgia successfully this transfer portal season.

Understand?

So your buddy up there, a few posts, said that there is racism at UGA that is "okay" and then there is "bad" racism.

Do you agree with him on that and if so, can you tell us what that means?

And on a lighter not, how is game day in Athens? Is it more tailgating than bars or 50/50? I would love to hit up a game there! Seems like a blast.

1) Can't speak for him, but racism occurs everywhere, from all walks of life. Its all bad.

2) I dont think any racism is ok.

3) Game Day in Athens is great. The campus is crawling with fans partaking in the usual debauchery. Even the cemetary behind the stadium has tailgating lol. Downtown is hoppin' but it tends to get overcrowded very easily, thus most people migrate towards campus. They dont call Athens the classic city for nothin, come on down!

First of all it sounds like you're trying to use a backhanded legacy thing to recruit him too. Using a godparent.

If you don't need him then why are you trying so hard? And why are you here?

You should be concerned because if you can't beat out a team that hasn't been to a bowl game in 5 years, with a first year head coach with no prior relationship, then what does that tell you about your qb recruiting.

I don't think "backhanded legacy" really means anything & you just made that up to rebut my comment, you sneaky Cornhusker you!!! Why are we trying hard to get the #1 QB recruit in the nation? I mean, shouldnt everyone be after him? I would be highly uhappy with Kirby if he didnt go after a player of Raiola's caliber. Perhaps that is why we are back to back champs, while Nebraska loses to Georgia Southern at home? We go after the best and stockpile talent. You guys take our backups via the portal! I like Rhule tho, great coach.

Concerned if we lose out to you guys? Nonsense poopy pants (Ace Ventura reference)!!!!! Our QB recruiting is fine. Under Kirby we have signed 4, 5-star QBs and 1 high 4-star in Stockton, with Puglisi on the way who will be near 5-star status when all is said and done. Getting Raiola won't doom us, ya win some & lose some....

Your insecurity of being here is noted. Thanks for stopping by..

Awesome, thank you. Go Dawgs!!!

Yet, here you are.

Yep, here I am. Nothing gets past you 😉

I could see taking a few Io_a memes and changing them up for the ugly canine fans that come here.

Hey now.....Thats Back 2 Back Ugly Canine Champion fans to you fella!!!

If anything, following your analogy, Georgia would be our farm team, as we call up talent to get us over the hump. You aren’t calling these players back up, they’re gone from Georgia. So we have farmed Georgia successfully this transfer portal season.

Understand?

I don't think you have a firm grasp on what you're actually trying to say here my dude. Call ups aren't cast-offs who can't get playing time. Call ups are studs, who have worked their way to the top. Nebraska was last the top mid 90s when Saved By the Bell was in its college years spinoff.

I understand you're confused on this topic.

1) Can't speak for him, but racism occurs everywhere, from all walks of life. Its all bad.

3) Game Day in Athens is great. The campus is crawling with fans partaking in the usual debauchery. Even the cemetary behind the stadium has tailgating lol. Downtown is hoppin' but it tends to get overcrowded very easily, thus most people migrate towards campus. They dont call Athens the classic city for nothin, come on down!

I don't think "backhanded legacy" really means anything & you just made that up to rebut my comment, you sneaky Cornhusker you!!! Why are we trying hard to get the #1 QB recruit in the nation? I mean, shouldnt everyone be after him? I would be highly uhappy with Kirby if he didnt go after a player of Raiola's caliber. Perhaps that is why we are back to back champs, while Nebraska loses to Georgia Southern at home? We go after the best and stockpile talent. You guys take our backups via the portal! I like Rhule tho, great coach.

Concerned if we lose out to you guys? Nonsense poopy pants (Ace Ventura reference)!!!!! Our QB recruiting is fine. Under Kirby we have signed 4, 5-star QBs and 1 high 4-star in Stockton, with Puglisi on the way who will be near 5-star status when all is said and done. Getting Raiola won't doom us, ya win some & lose some....

I don't think you have a firm grasp on what you're actually trying to say here my dude. Call ups aren't cast-offs who can't get playing time. Call ups are studs, who have worked their way to the top. Nebraska was last the top mid 90s when Saved By the Bell was in its college years spinoff.

Well played.

Reactions: SWIowahawks

Ahhhh, got it :).

Listen, you’re the one calling Nebraska your farm team. Farm teams are where you grow players you will call up later. Hence the term “farm”.

Once you start taking players from us, feel free to call us your farm team. Until then, we are not your farm team.

And nice saved by the bell college years reference.

You Georgia fans really are strange. You're over here talking about how we are only in it because he's a legacy. And then your buddy is referencing how you have a chance because of his connection with Stafford being his godparent. While talking about championships. The guy hosting him never won a championship in college (Stafford). Has the OC ever won anything significant, let alone a national title? Was he the OC when Nebraska and Bo Pelini beat Georgia? So funny how you bring up the 90's. You couldn't even beat us 9 years ago.

And why are there all these Georgia people over here for a player you don't really need?

Reactions: scarletred
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT