ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Raiola Cancels April UGA Visit

I seen 5, that's a huge gulf.

So you're pretty old then we can agree. That means you saw UGAs title in 1980 as well. So that would make the math 5-3.....Thats not really some massive gulf which is what I said earlier.....Glad we cleared that up!

Were the "funny" racist remarks you guys made against Fields and apparently his sister also just :good natured ribbing?

Also what bars are great in Athens on game day?

I've already said racism is bad. I dont find any such remarks as funny. I also cant speak for the drunken idiot who said it. Not sure why you're struggling to comprehend that???? Fields sister plays softball. The Fields were more than pleased with how that ugly situation with Justin was handled. That doesn't mean the incident itself was acceptable.

Flanagans, Allgood, Buddha Bar, Arch Bar, Roadhouse are all good bars on game day!

Well that's not really accurate for UGAs part (you can Google it if ya want to) so its easy to see you don't really follow football outside Husker land, but that's ok. I admire you being stuck in the past regarding the glory years for Nebraska.....I've given ya a pat on the head for it several times now. Kudos for all those wins & titles that are now closer to World War II than current times.....It indeed does appear your definition of "sustained" is rather tenuous, but that's ok too.

We'll just call you our little has been 😉

Oh and.......who keeps turning the on/off switch for posting here 🤣
You should go ahead and post Georgia's win/loss records since your 80 national title. Then do the same for Nebraska. You guys are basically Bo Pelini Nebraska except for a few years. You couldn't maintain it after your 80 title. Hopefully you can this time, for your sake. You sound like the Iowa fans that come over here. They always dismiss history, because their history doesn't stack up.

It's alright dude. You can get over your insecurities. People didn't think of Georgia as a top football program 5 years ago. They do now. Unless you go back to 7 or 8 win football like after your last title and people forget about you again....

Reactions: BleedRed78
So you're pretty old then we can agree. That means you saw UGAs title in 1980 as well. So that would make the math 5-3.....Thats not really some massive gulf which is what I said earlier.....Glad we cleared that up!

I've already said racism is bad. I dont find any such remarks as funny. I also cant speak for the drunken idiot who said it. Not sure why you're struggling to comprehend that???? Fields sister plays softball. The Fields were more than pleased with how that ugly situation with Justin was handled. That doesn't mean the incident itself was acceptable.

Flanagans, Allgood, Buddha Bar, Arch Bar, Roadhouse are all good bars on game day!
Because you said it again, that there is a level or racism that is okay. So did your posting buddy.

Also, thanks for the bar tips!

It appears I am not the one with egg on my face and needs to be eating crow today, he confirmed the 18 visit today and his godfather is coming with him, a former number 1 pick coached by our new OC. But if being a legacy is more important than playing for championships then he by all means needs to select Nebraska. But if he wants a championship during his college career he needs to look at UGA or USC.
Cool. I'll call DR and let him know. Thanks for your insight. Now, go eat a big bag of dicks.

Well that's not really accurate for UGAs part (you can Google it if ya want to) so its easy to see you don't really follow football outside Husker land, but that's ok. I admire you being stuck in the past regarding the glory years for Nebraska.....I've given ya a pat on the head for it several times now. Kudos for all those wins & titles that are now closer to World War II than current times.....It indeed does appear your definition of "sustained" is rather tenuous, but that's ok too.

Closer to WWII. Wow you really are one dumb mother****er.

If 60 is old, yeah. Can't say I recall the game so must not have been on my important list.

I'm guessing you hear this a lot: "It's okay, we can just snuggle. But I still get my $20".

He Look Like This Tiny GIF - He Look Like This Tiny Small GIFs

• Haha
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
You should go ahead and post Georgia's win/loss records since your 80 national title. Then do the same for Nebraska. You guys are basically Bo Pelini Nebraska except for a few years. You couldn't maintain it after your 80 title. Hopefully you can this time, for your sake. You sound like the Iowa fans that come over here. They always dismiss history, because their history doesn't stack up.

It's alright dude. You can get over your insecurities. People didn't think of Georgia as a top football program 5 years ago. They do now. Unless you go back to 7 or 8 win football like after your last title and people forget about you again....

That was a lot of typing to not really say much my dude, lol. You posed the average of 7 or 4 wins as you said, let's see those numbers....Don't be lazy, you can do it!

Because you said it again, that there is a level or racism that is okay. So did your posting buddy.

Also, thanks for the bar tips!

We can just agree that your reading comprehension is severely lacking, but we wont let that stand in the way of a good narrative.

Any time, let me know if ya need any food tips. Lots of good spots in downtown. Creature Comforts Brewery is a must for good craft beer.

Closer to WWII. Wow you really are one dumb mother****er.

Well of your 4 legit titles, 2 of them were in 1970 & 1971 (1997 was really Michigan's title as we all know) correct?.....Do you need a calculator to see if those 2 years are closer to WW2 times or 2023???? Surely they teach basic math in Lincoln???

I'll throw you a bone to get ya started....WW2 was from 1939-1945. You're welcome!

If 60 is old, yeah. Can't say I recall the game so must not have been on my important list.

No worries. Several Husker fans these last few days have made it clear they don't really keep up with football, much outside of Husker football. You're in good company 😉....You're only 60, born in 1963....So you were 7 & 8 years old for 2 of those Husker titles.....I'm sure you went out painted the town beige being so old for those natties.....

Now about that massive gulch!!

I'm guessing you hear this a lot: "It's okay, we can just snuggle. But I still get my $20".

He Look Like This Tiny GIF - He Look Like This Tiny Small GIFs

Hah, you give me too much credit! I got a mean tuna can of fury going over here since you're so interested in size. It is odd a discussion of football would lead you to think of another man's dong size.... But hey, maybe that's just you or a Nebraska thing 🤷‍♂️

Well of your 4 legit titles, 2 of them were in 1970 & 1971 (1997 was really Michigan's title as we all know) correct?.....Do you need a calculator to see if those 2 years are closer to WW2 times or 2023???? Surely they teach basic math in Lincoln???

I'll throw you a bone to get ya started....WW2 was from 1939-1945. You're welcome!

So you think 1997 is closer to 1945 than it is to today? Did your wife/sister help you with that math? Nebraska’s last National Championship was 26 years ago. 52 years after WWII.

Of course you are probably new to this and just jumped on the Georgia bandwagon a couple years ago, since the program had never accomplished anything until then.

So you think 1997 is closer to 1945 than it is to today? Did your wife/sister help you with that math? Nebraska’s last National Championship was 26 years ago. 52 years after WWII.

Of course you are probably new to this and just jumped on the Georgia bandwagon a couple years ago, since the program had never accomplished anything until then.

Of course not, but I never opined that it was. Thats just the narrative you came up with, because basic math eluded you in your previous post, so you're trying to save face. It's ok, it happens to everyone. Maybe today will be better for ya!

I guess if you consider an alum a bandwagon fan, so be it...Guilty as charged, lol, ya got me! Never accomplished anything since the last 2 years? Sure, if you dont count 2 other recognized titles to be nothing, nor conference titles....Ya know, since we're referencing the past and all 😉

On a lighter note: do you see any of the UGA dudes who transferred in getting some PT? Yall got 3 good ones. Gilbert just needs to keep it good between the ears and he could be Brock Bowers 2.0

Of course not, but I never opined that it was. Thats just the narrative you came up with, because basic math eluded you in your previous post, so you're trying to save face. It's ok, it happens to everyone. Maybe today will be better for ya!

I guess if you consider an alum a bandwagon fan, so be it...Guilty as charged, lol, ya got me! Never accomplished anything since the last 2 years? Sure, if you dont count 2 other recognized titles to be nothing, nor conference titles....Ya know, since we're referencing the past and all 😉

On a lighter note: do you see any of the UGA dudes who transferred in getting some PT? Yall got 3 good ones. Gilbert just needs to keep it good between the ears and he could be Brock Bowers 2.0
Quit being an obvious troll… if you wanna talk, talk. Claiming Michigan in 97 as the true champion is obvious trolling.

Claiming our championships are closer to WWII then they are to today is obvious trolling.

You have said you are here just to shoot the breeze. If true, then shoot the breeze. If you are gonna troll in such obvious fashion, don’t be surprised when you are called out as a troll.

Quit being an obvious troll… if you wanna talk, talk. Claiming Michigan in 97 as the true champion is obvious trolling.

Claiming our championships are closer to WWII then they are to today is obvious trolling.

You have said you are here just to shoot the breeze. If true, then shoot the breeze. If you are gonna troll in such obvious fashion, don’t be surprised when you are called out as a troll.

Troll? Lol, you have me misunderstood.....My initial post was about Raiola which turned into an emo fest somewhat. Im just responding in kind. I actually like Nebraska & hope Rhule kills it. Happy 3 of our guys landed with a good coach out of the portal. College football is better when Nebraska is good, always has been. I can appreciate history and Nebraska's place in it, particularly the drubbing yall laid on Spurrier and the Gators, that was pure enjoyment. As for 1997, Michigan won the AP, right? Nebraska got the coaches poll. I suppose we can call it a split title as some like to do, but the AP carries more weight from that time before the BCS. No different than 1990 with Colorado and Georgia Tech. Depends on which awarding entity you put more stock in, but the AP has always carried more weight.

Regarding your titles being closer to WW2, half of them are, outright titles thats is, so that's not trolling, that's mathematically factual. Just like half of UGAs titles fall under that same criteria in 1942 & 1980. I used that rebuttal because my posts were met with all this talk of the "past" in relation to Nebraska vs UGA. If we're talking about the past, we can't be selective about the time frame, to fit a narrative. Hell, I even admitted Nebraska has more history than UGA, albeit not some gulf, as a few here like to pretend is present. If talking the past is ok, why isn't talking about the present ok? We both know why.....

I don't mind being called a troll, not something I'll lose sleep over really..... I've enjoyed the last few days. Message board banter is all in good fun to me.

That said, what would you like to discuss???

• Love
Reactions: Kylo Ren
Troll? Lol, you have me misunderstood.....My initial post was about Raiola which turned into an emo fest somewhat. Im just responding in kind. I actually like Nebraska & hope Rhule kills it. Happy 3 of our guys landed with a good coach out of the portal. College football is better when Nebraska is good, always has been. I can appreciate history and Nebraska's place in it, particularly the drubbing yall laid on Spurrier and the Gators, that was pure enjoyment. As for 1997, Michigan won the AP, right? Nebraska got the coaches poll. I suppose we can call it a split title as some like to do, but the AP carries more weight from that time before the BCS. No different than 1990 with Colorado and Georgia Tech. Depends on which awarding entity you put more stock in, but the AP has always carried more weight.

Regarding your titles being closer to WW2, half of them are, outright titles thats is, so that's not trolling, that's mathematically factual. Just like half of UGAs titles fall under that same criteria in 1942 & 1980. I used that rebuttal because my posts were met with all this talk of the "past" in relation to Nebraska vs UGA. If we're talking about the past, we can't be selective about the time frame, to fit a narrative. Hell, I even admitted Nebraska has more history than UGA, albeit not some gulf, as a few here like to pretend is present. If talking the past is ok, why isn't talking about the present ok? We both know why.....

I don't mind being called a troll, not something I'll lose sleep over really..... I've enjoyed the last few days. Message board banter is all in good fun to me.

That said, what would you like to discuss???
I’ll respond… the 97 beat down of #3 Tennessee with Peyton Manning and a host of nfl talent was far more impressive than Michigan’s squeaker against Ryan Leaf and Washington state. No one who saw those games can say that Michigan would beat Nebraska on a neutral field. I lived in California at the time and went to the rose bowl and Michigan was lucky the refs let the final 2 seconds run out after leaf spiked the ball at Michigan’s 20 yard line. One more play and who knows? Nebraska left no doubt.

And you have now changed your WWII claim to “half” of Nebraska’s championships are closer to WWII. That’s not how you started. Even if you want to award 97 to michigan, what do you do with 95? Had you started with “half of Nebraska’s NC’s” are closer to WWII, even then you would be wrong since we got 3 in the 90s. You may not want to recognize the ones in the 90s, but college football history certainly does.

Now, what do I want to talk about? Nebraska being a sleeping giant that could be awakened if Raiola commits to the huskers and the dominoes start to fall. That’s what I want to talk about. It is a husker board after all. :)

I’ll respond… the 97 beat down of #3 Tennessee with Peyton Manning and a host of nfl talent was far more impressive than Michigan’s squeaker against Ryan Leaf and Washington state. No one who saw those games can say that Michigan would beat Nebraska on a neutral field. I lived in California at the time and went to the rose bowl and Michigan was lucky the refs let the final 2 seconds run out after leaf spiked the ball at Michigan’s 20 yard line. One more play and who knows? Nebraska left no doubt.

And you have now changed your WWII claim to “half” of Nebraska’s championships are closer to WWII. That’s not how you started. Even if you want to award 97 to michigan, what do you do with 95? Had you started with “half of Nebraska’s NC’s” are closer to WWII, even then you would be wrong since we got 3 in the 90s. You may not want to recognize the ones in the 90s, but college football history certainly does.

Now, what do I want to talk about? Nebraska being a sleeping giant that could be awakened if Raiola commits to the huskers and the dominoes start to fall. That’s what I want to talk about. It is a husker board after all. :)

I agree Nebraska was better that year than Michigan, but thats neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. The AP awarded it to Michigan.

This isn't really correct. I haven't changed anything. If you go back through the last few pages I maintained Nebraska won titles, happens to be half of them, that are closer to WW2 because quite a few kept referencing the past. I made a factual statement, no amount of spin in rebuttal changes that, though I know some will try. The past is all encompassing.

Nebraska has outright titles of 70', 71', 94' & 95' for a total of 4. Two of those titles are closer to WW2 than the current times. Again, mathematics tells us this, lol. The 97' split is debated mainly among Husker fans. Most everyone else considers Michigan the champion. Just like USC/LSU in 03'. USC won the AP, LSU won the BCS. It's puzzling why this is confusing to some.....

To my credit, I have been talking Husker football all along, just not rainbows and sunshine. What can we expect from Rhule scheme wise? Who are the players to watch as far as breakout stars?

You have two teams. One will play, the other will not, and you crown the one who won't the champ.

In what world?

I agree Nebraska was better that year than Michigan, but thats neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things. The AP awarded it to Michigan.

This isn't really correct. I haven't changed anything. If you go back through the last few pages I maintained Nebraska won titles, happens to be half of them, that are closer to WW2 because quite a few kept referencing the past. I made a factual statement, no amount of spin in rebuttal changes that, though I know some will try. The past is all encompassing.

Nebraska has outright titles of 70', 71', 94' & 95' for a total of 4. Two of those titles are closer to WW2 than the current times. Again, mathematics tells us this, lol. The 97' split is debated mainly among Husker fans. Most everyone else considers Michigan the champion. Just like USC/LSU in 03'. USC won the AP, LSU won the BCS. It's puzzling why this is confusing to some.....

To my credit, I have been talking Husker football all along, just not rainbows and sunshine. What can we expect from Rhule scheme wise? Who are the players to watch as far as breakout stars?

What you said was:

“Kudos for all those wins & titles that are now closer to World War II than current times.....”

All those titles and wins weren’t closer to WWII than current times. We have had 3 NC’s the last 30 years.

Reactions: timnsun
That was a lot of typing to not really say much my dude, lol. You posed the average of 7 or 4 wins as you said, let's see those numbers....Don't be lazy, you can do it!

We can just agree that your reading comprehension is severely lacking, but we wont let that stand in the way of a good narrative.

Any time, let me know if ya need any food tips. Lots of good spots in downtown. Creature Comforts Brewery is a must for good craft beer.

No worries. Several Husker fans these last few days have made it clear they don't really keep up with football, much outside of Husker football. You're in good company 😉....You're only 60, born in 1963....So you were 7 & 8 years old for 2 of those Husker titles.....I'm sure you went out painted the town beige being so old for those natties.....

Now about that massive gulch!!

Hah, you give me too much credit! I got a mean tuna can of fury going over here since you're so interested in size. It is odd a discussion of football would lead you to think of another man's dong size.... But hey, maybe that's just you or a Nebraska thing 🤷‍♂️

Oh this is awkward. I was talking about the Bulldogs.

Doubtless you're content with the size of your dong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
What you said was:

“Kudos for all those wins & titles that are now closer to World War II than current times.....”

All those titles and wins weren’t closer to WWII than current times. We have had 3 NC’s the last 30 years.
Agreed. It’s simple English. Maybe in the south they don’t just talk funny, but also think funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard

Come on now, and what universe is the coaches trophy not a real trophy? Seriously, I don’t see people saying that they were two national championships, but really only Michigan won. Only you. Why are you trying to discredit the huskers from a legitimate national championship trophy?

This isn’t the Froot Loops sunshine trophy we’re talking about, we’re talking about the coaches trophy. I gotta tell ya, our crystal trophy looks much more impressive than Michigan’s wood trophy. Just saying…

Last edited:
You can always tell how nervous people will react when there is real possibility of losing something very important may in fact come to fruition. I know we as humans do this, so I'm not in any way slighting this Georgia fan because we Husker fans do the same thing every year.

It's natural to try and defend your love of things especially when it comes to sports. If something very important may be taken away you start with the preemptive strike to ease your mind.

I have no idea where Raiola may sign but there is a very strong chance it may be Nebraska, it all depends on what Dylan and family want and it's not all about cash. Bottom line Dylan must like Nebraska and it's staff or he wouldn't spend any time at Nebraska.

3bc7ff40-64a5-4dd7-beb1-bdb42cbac1a0_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT