ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan N the house!!

Got damn, his father must be over the moon.

How awesome would it be for a husker legend to have his son be #1 recruit, be counted by his alma mater, come to town, have his son's name chanted, then he throws bones and stadium erupts.

Then we beat Minny.

Damn, I'm pumped up.

Father must be over the moon but can you imagine how over the moon Rhule and staff must be?

GBR

Heavy breathing.
tenor.gif

Got damn, his father must be over the moon.

How awesome would it be for a husker legend to have his son be #1 recruit, be counted by his alma mater, come to town, have his son's name chanted, then he throws bones and stadium erupts.

Then we beat Minny.

Damn, I'm pumped up.

Dom looking just as excited as his boys.

That's how you do an unofficial!

I’ve never experienced anything close to that!” Raiola told 247Sports. “Those fans are the best and they have always showed my family love! It means a lot. It’s a blessing to be able to experience these fans at these games! They always show out for their Husker sports! It’s a great site to see!

Last edited:

I’ve never experienced anything close to that!” Raiola told 247Sports. “Those fans are the best and they have always showed my family love! It means a lot. It’s a blessing to be able to experience these fans at these games! They always show out for their Husker sports! It’s a great site to see!
How long before the Fong flip?😒

Reactions: BleedRed78
When Griesel got his dunk to put us up by 10 or so late, Dylan stood up and started clapping. He was six feet in front of me so I saw it plain as day. And he loved throwing the bones for the crowd.
is he really 6'3"?

Reactions: nwualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT