ADVERTISEMENT

DT Recruit on John Parrella

th
Would have had five dt recruits already!:D

Hows getting Tyler Shelvin to come visit us and getting him to have us in top 3? Is that good enough 4.6.3? I don't even remember the last time we had a 5 star DT even interested in us and we now have one.

Hows getting Tyler Shelvin to come visit us and getting him to have us in top 3? Is that good enough 4.6.3? I don't even remember the last time we had a 5 star DT even interested in us and we now have one.
They are playing with each other; and saying the opposite of what they mean :) They have already run off many trolls with wise posts. FYI

He is just using the staff. Overrated and all you guys will be so mad when he signs somewhere else. Parrella is lazy and is just collecting checks!!!

Reactions: saltsdogg
Oh so he wasn't seriously dogging Coach P?

It is called sarcasm and trying to get a rise out of people on this board. Pretty easy to see by his tone etc...too bad you missed it because it reinforces that he will try to do it again in the future. Oh well. Winking

Im not used to seeing it, always on premium board. Hes in on more DL then whats being put on the free board, sooner or later it will come out.

He will be a builder of men also; the players are telling us that now - they are the type of individuals to reach their potential with him ; that builds stars. Plus he developed under great coaches and kept notes: also working his tail off as he lived it.

He will be a builder of men also; the players are telling us that now - they are the type of individuals to reach their potential with him ; that builds stars. Plus he developed under great coaches and kept notes: also working his tail off as he lived it.
All nonsense. The players have no idea. Only Kaz can coach d-lineman at an acceptable level. Parrella is a failure already. Time to drop the hammer and beg Kaz to come back.

Another week, no recruits. Good thing he is making so much money. What a loser.

All nonsense. The players have no idea. Only Kaz can coach d-lineman at an acceptable level. Parrella is a failure already. Time to drop the hammer and beg Kaz to come back.
Well that changes things a bit - I didn't know you could get Kaz: now if you you could add Carl " nose to the grindstone "; to assist him - you could get some back up.

Tick tock. What does it say that a kid that won't be on campus for 18 months is a better recruiter than the Osborne disciple?

Let's get this going again. Football topic that people ignore. Parrella not doing his job.

Maybe this board doesn't want to talk about football. Or a member of the staff not doing anything.

Get outta my head! JP has got to go. I'm calling for his head.
It's about time people took notice. We all know these results should be immediate. Anything less is an offense worthy of firing.

Is Parrella even a real person? Does the check collector even own a house in Lincoln yet????!!!!

Why are we hearing that a couple of Parrella's players are possibly leaving? Is running off players the "Nebraska way"?? Couple that with him not recruiting, and being a check collector. . . This does not look good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT