ADVERTISEMENT

down by 7 @ half then JB rescues the game thread

So...AM accounts for 400 yards of offense and ends the game. But the dudes who have never ****ed and/or only did missionary once, hate him.

Figure it out
ccelebritiessex-doll-wedding-87-1024x711.jpg

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
Was he? How hurt was he?
If I knew that information, Frost would have to kill me. But Mills missed two games completely and looked banged up in a couple of others.

Not disagreeing that he was underutilized, but this is the first time he's looked 100% in quite a while.

If I knew that information, Frost would have to kill me. But Mills missed two games completely and looked banged up in a couple of others.

Not disagreeing that he was underutilized, but this is the first time he's looked 100% in quite a while.
Because he's healthy again

Ignore? Embrace!

Those are his numbers WITH 4 turnovers. Think about that.
I'm as glad as we won as the next guy, and more than douches like west coast, JLB, and huskerbaseball.
But turning the ball over doesn't take away yards. A guy could throw for 500 and throw picks in the redzone everytime .
We outyarded them by what 400? And won by one score. A **** up at the end and it could have been OT.
A kid could tell we were far more talented than Rutgers in both sides of the ball (not sure about special teams because Frost still needs to ****ing realize that facet of the game exists), and again won by 7. This game makes me feel a little better.
But Frost needs to figure out how to do this against teams he isn't obviously superior to at nearly every position. And AM while I give him credit for sticking with it and bouncing back, is a Junior. Not a true or redshirt frosh but a Junior with what 30 games under his belt?
I guess what this game really showed me is Frost REALLY needs to show something next year.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT