ADVERTISEMENT

Dolphins Expected to Release Suh

Value = production/cost

Does his production warrant the cost and salary cap hit?

Great pass rush DT, not so great against the run. Will have a great shot to get to a contender and contribute. He's earned enough money not to give a ph&**

He'd make an excellent Raider. I don't think that Oakland would bust the budget on him, which is a good thing.

Reggie ain’t spending...on anything. I think Suh straps any team, so I don’t want him, but either way I’m starting to lose a lot of confidence in Reggie.

Seriously, LBs are actually important.

Reactions: MikeRileyGBR
Reggie ain’t spending...on anything. I think Suh straps any team, so I don’t want him, but either way I’m starting to lose a lot of confidence in Reggie.

Sun's market value will be way, way down. He's likely to move to a team based on Playoff aspirations.

Everyone: “Hey man we have no LBs. We should probably resign that ILB because we don’t have any and the season is starting soon”

Reggie: “wait for it....”

*entire year goes by*

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
Everyone: “Hey man we have no LBs. We should probably resign that ILB because we don’t have any and the season is starting soon”

*entire year goes by*

Hitchens setting the market and signing for $9M per year means the Raiders will be priced out of anybody worth a darn again. At least they have forty 6th round picks...I’m sure they’ll wait and try to find more Ben Heeneys, Neiron Balls, and Marquel Lees there.

Reactions: bigboxes
Now Watkins going to the Chefs. The Raiders have a lot of catching up to do. They could quickly go from the steam team(1 year ago at this time) to the team that gets left behind. Hiring Jon Gruden and grabbing a mediocre DC from the Bengals is not going to help this defense on its own.

Great pass rush DT, not so great against the run. Will have a great shot to get to a contender and contribute. He's earned enough money not to give a ph&**
Pro Football Focus had him with the second best Run Defense Grade of any interior lineman last year. He's still a great all around DT, it's just hard to quantify how great those guys are.

I want Vikings - Chiefs would waste him - they need a few years to sort out the defense and QB will be a roll of the dice with PM taking over. My gut says he takes a pretty good haircut to go with the Patriots because F the Dolphins.....or if doesn't want to take a pay cut he goes to the Jets. Broncos taking Kenum probably leaves them short $$$ to sign Suh.

Supposedly Suh was in Seattle today - would explain why they traded Bennett if they are going to get Suh

I want Vikings - Chiefs would waste him - they need a few years to sort out the defense and QB will be a roll of the dice with PM taking over. My gut says he takes a pretty good haircut to go with the Patriots because F the Dolphins.....or if doesn't want to take a pay cut he goes to the Jets. Broncos taking Kenum probably leaves them short $$$ to sign Suh.

He goes to Minnesota and that D becomes unbelievably nasty.

I see him finding a decent mix of contending and getting a big money deal. I don't see him as the type of guy who will go to a contender for league minimum... and I don't see him as a take the biggest contract no matter what type of guy either. I would say more of the latter, but I think fit is important too.

Now Watkins going to the Chefs. The Raiders have a lot of catching up to do. They could quickly go from the steam team(1 year ago at this time) to the team that gets left behind. Hiring Jon Gruden and grabbing a mediocre DC from the Bengals is not going to help this defense on its own.

Yea - good luck Cowboys asking Dez for reduction with the going prices of WR in this market...

Reactions: PeliniTheCrutch
I love me some Suh, but for what you are going to have to spend on him? Man, IDK...that is gonna be a tough pill to swallow on your cap...Having said that, go get him Chiefs!!!!

He'll probably end up a Seahawk, which is unfortunate. Can't stand Seattle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT