ADVERTISEMENT

Does Wisconsin get flags thrown on them?

Not sure what game you are watching but this is the most yellow I’ve scene thrown against Wisconsin.

Then maybe they don't get them thrown in general. The blatant DPI's and holds they've gotten away with are ridiculous.

The play after the holding call had a hold much worse and more blatant than the play they called it on.

Also, when we had them pinned deep I swear they moved on 1st down....got 9 yards.

Not sure what game you are watching but this is the most yellow I’ve scene thrown against Wisconsin.
Yeah, early on they threw a surprising number of flags on them. Problem is, they apparently decided that was enough and just stopped. I think their D has been called for one penalty, facemask. Nevermind numerous DPIs, smacking Tanner Lee in the head on a pass play, and then diving at Tanner Lee's head on that scramble.

Reactions: SeaOfRed75
Yeah, early on they threw a surprising number of flags on them. Problem is, they apparently decided that was enough and just stopped. I think their D has been called for one penalty, facemask. Nevermind numerous DPIs, smacking Tanner Lee in the head on a pass play, and then diving at Tanner Lee's head on that scramble.
This...some refs have the..."can't call too much" mentality instead of calling the game accurately. Almost no crews will ever call holding twice consecutively, it's the best time to hold and don't think Wisconsin isn't telling their players to hold like crazy right now, I don't blame them.

Luke Gifford got absolutely mugged on that big 3rd down play just a little bit ago, and still nothing. Without said mugging, he probably sacks the QB.

Simple way to even things out. Literally hold on every play yourself and do the same sh*t they do.

Don't we say this every year we play Wisconsin? Maybe that's the key to their success on the OL all these years is to hold every play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT