ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Lincoln

Oct 26, 2013
Heading out on Friday for spring game, from Colorado. It has been a while, can't wait to get there. First spring game I have been to. Got 3 friends coming out with me. We are all retired and big Husker fans, so road trip it is. We are all looking to load up on some new Husker apparel. Could I get some advice from my fellow Huskers. Best place to go for Husker stuff. Also a good place to go pregame for a beverage or two. Thanks for the help, Go Big Red!!!

Go early for parking and go see some stuff before the game so that finding a spot isn't such a bee itch.

I'm going too. This will be my 2nd spring game.

Do all of the little pop-up food places outside the stadium take credit cards or do I need to brig a wad of cash for lunch?

Do all of the little pop-up food places outside the stadium take credit cards or do I need to brig a wad of cash for lunch?
Hit the fixed site places IMO. Brothers, Ticos, etc. We like to start at Ticos for lunch and Margaritas then meander through the bars on the way to the Stadium.

Reactions: Anegada1
The spring game is a much more casual atmosphere. I'm guessing it will be around half full.

Tons of bars on O Street as well in the Railyard (which will be nicer/newer bars).

And yes, student union is a good place for gear around the stadium. Gets you also on campus, as they are continually renovating the buildings and campus itself which is cool to see.

• Love
Reactions: SuperBigFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT