ADVERTISEMENT

Do you bench Brady?

nwualum

Junior
Feb 16, 2011
Lincoln, NE
Yes, I know what he has done over the years. But he looks slower than molasses and his release and accuracy is nothing close to what it used to be. Not sure what else they have but he is clearly not going to get it done anymore.

Yes, I know what he has done over the years. But he looks slower than molasses and his release and accuracy is nothing close to what it used to be. Not sure what else they have but he is clearly not going to get it done anymore.
Umm......they're 10-2 with him this season. I'm not sure I'd be saying he can't get it done anymore based on 1 half of football.

And I can't stand him.

Reactions: HuskerDubby
Huge Chiefs fan, Spag's ( Chiefs D coordinator ) mixing his blitzes. Not giving Brady time in pocket. Stopping the Run , mixing blitz packages. Key to beating the Patriots

Wow, even Chiefs fans will find it hard to whine about the officiating in this game.

EDIT: I stand corrected.

Last edited:
It just looks like he is so afraid of getting hit, I think he was married to Chris Brown.
Idiots are just choppin' to jump on the greatest Qb in the history of the game. He is in his fricken 40s...has played with one team...has never been in dispute about contract, has rarely missed work, and is a leader for both sides of the ball. In a league where teams have allowed rapists, murderers, wife-beaters to play and excel people hate the guy because he deflated footballs. He is the NFL for the last 15 years...without him...what would it be? Matt Ryan?

Reactions: huntered
No way. Just like my grandpa got to pick when he was too old to live alone on the farm, this guy gets to pick when to sit. You work so hard so long you’ve earned it.

Reactions: huntered
Brady has ALWAYS been slow. His problem this year is his O line has injuries and he lacks some of the weapons he used to have at WR and TE. Brady is just fine but he's taking a tremendous number of hits due to their offensive line problems. KC's DC has the Pat's figured out.

Sorry JuniorHusker but I respectfully disagree. Owners need to look out for the team. Brett Favre would have stayed forever in Green Bay but his time was well past. Look at Willie Mays. Should he have still been playing at age 43? Way too many athletes don’t know when it’s time to retire. I’m not saying it’s time for Brady, but I don’t think it’s ever the players decision when their skills have eroded.

This isn’t the same Pats. This version isn’t making it out of the playoffs. Beli would have to coach his nuts off. They have an elite D but the offense is mediocre and they won’t keep up with KC or Baltimore

Huge Chiefs fan, Spag's ( Chiefs D coordinator ) mixing his blitzes. Not giving Brady time in pocket. Stopping the Run , mixing blitz packages. Key to beating the Patriots
Miss him from when he was killing it with my Giants.. hes good

They’ll turn it on in the playoffs. Go to a more run-focused, ball-control approach to keep their defense rested.

Calling it now, the Ravens have peaked and will be burnt out by January
They always do. When the weather turns nasty suddenly their RBs are good for 3-4 TDs a game. It's the most underrated part of their system is a willingness to grind the ground game late in the season.

They've had tough breaks at WR lately. Gordon got hurt, Sanu got hurt, they're a little short on magic dust this year for turning nobodies into productive players on offense it seems. In fact hasn't their FB/H-Back been hurt as well?

Fad diets and pilates aside, Brady is not immune to the ravages of time. There's no way he's delivering the same ball he was 10 years ago. I know QBs are different, but when you see him in those TB12 commercials, his body is just unimpressive. You see him and go, "That's the body of an elite athlete? No thanks on the juice cleanse, buddy."

That's been a grinding point between him and the organization, he decided he knows better than the Pats's people about how he should be eating and exercising. Not saying he'd suddenly be running a 4.6 and throwing rocket strikes with a new routine but you need every little edge you can get.

They simply don’t have guys who can get open. That’s why he has to sit in the pocket longer and that’s why he gets sacked. This is way more about not having top tier receivers than it is Brady’s decline. The Pats didn’t go after AB for nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT