ADVERTISEMENT

Dirk takes Frost for a walk

Risk apathy? We’re there brother.
It hasn't yet reached a point where it really matters to the bottom line - they're still selling out Memorial Stadium. There's going to have to be a substantial drop in paid attendance per game (i.e. - 20,000+ empty seats) before fan apathy will be considered really serious.

Like Larry Bird walking into the locker room before the 1988 3-point Shooting Contest: “Who’s coming in second?”
Except in this case, who’s coming in third?
That's what I remember without going back through all of the years, that's why Osborne considered leaving for Colorado. We would do OK in preseason and conference, but we struggled with Bowl games and or top teams. It wasn't until we went to the 4-3 defense could we start playing with the top 10 teams. I really liked the way you put it.

They would put up 200 points against any high school and they regularly put up 50 points on AAC teams. The AAC is not on par with the B1G.
Yep, that would certainly make sense. It does beg the question though, is the AAC no longer up to par with UCF?

Yep, that would certainly make sense. It does beg the question though, is the AAC no longer up to par with UCF?

FWIW, UCF is 5-3 in the AAC this season.

Tulsa and Cincinnati are both 6-0.

Last season, UCF was tied with SMU at 6-2 in conference. Memphis, Navy, and Cinci were all 7-1.

FWIW, UCF is 5-3 in the AAC this season.

Tulsa and Cincinnati are both 6-0.

Last season, UCF was tied with SMU at 6-2 in conference. Memphis, Navy, and Cinci were all 7-1.
It basically changes year to year. AAC isn't up to par with Cincy this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT