ADVERTISEMENT

Dirk Chatelain twitter poll on state's basketball teams...

grayhairedfreak

Sophomore
Aug 21, 2010
He asked what happens first: Creighton to Sweet 16, Nebrasketball wins tourney game, UNO gets to tourney.

As of now UNO in the lead at 56%. Really surprised me as winning any conference tournament much harder than getting an at-large bid, IMO. Nebrasketball is lowest. I think with a better coach, Nebraska is the best bet.

What say you?

I say Dirk is a sunshine pumping loudmouth! And a thin skinned punk for blocking me on Twitter!

Considering UNO returns almost their entire with the big exception of Hahn, that's who my $ would be on. Yeah, the Summit will be competitive but Omaha should be in the thick of the conf. tourney again.

Although, Omaha will probably struggle to get a decent seed so winning a tourney game will be a tough nut.

Considering UNO returns almost their entire with the big exception of Hahn, that's who my $ would be on. Yeah, the Summit will be competitive but Omaha should be in the thick of the conf. tourney again.
Zach Jackson is also a senior. Mavs have some talent coming back, but Jackson and Hahn combined put up about 31 points and 11 boards per game.

Reactions: newAD
Zach Jackson is also a senior. Mavs have some talent coming back, but Jackson and Hahn combined put up about 31 points and 11 boards per game.

Yea losing those 2, ouch. I’m not up on who they have coming in next year.

I just hope someone is lined up to take the job. I’m really afraid of another coaching search fiasco like Peddy/Houston Nutt case if there is truly going to be a “coaching search.”
Well if it helps...I don't think that Moos will be looking at Nutt to fill the position.

Reactions: newAD
Depends on the Nebraska hire...but I’d say UNO. I like how they are starting to establish a winning culture coming up through a mid major. That’s only going to attract players.
As MG said above they return a lot of players next year as well.

They lose a lot after this year. Jackson and Hahn accounted for a ton of production. Matt Pile coming back is huge but they need to find some consistency at guard. Tut, Gibson and Akonwole all have shown flashes but need to be more consistent. I know Hansen is really high on the 1 kid he has signed coming in out of KC, could be a difference maker right away. My guess is they finish 4th to 6th in the league next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT