ADVERTISEMENT

Did Mike Riley really just take 3 TOs to end this game?

never quit, no issue with it as he teaches his players to never quit.

He taught them the entire game to give up by coaching like shit! And he is somehow going to send a message by taking 3 TOs after getting pasted by 30? Do you actually believe any of the shit that you just typed?!!

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskerDana
Much ado about nothing. As for Matt Davidson’s rant about it, I appreciate his lucky catch against Mizzu all those years ago, but otherwise who cares what he thinks?

Much ado about nothing. As for Matt Davidson’s rant about it, I appreciate his lucky catch against Mizzu all those years ago, but otherwise who cares what he thinks?
I do, embarrassing ....and sharp was done with them as well...we look like kansas

It was stupid the way it played out, but I do get it a little, trying to get your backup QB another chance for a score.

Zero. How about yourself?

That doesn’t change the fact that Davison is 1000x more valuable to this program than Mike Riley.

If you disagree doesn’t matter to me one bit. Go piss up a rope.
Me? None.You ?Must have lost something,I totally agree the Matt's opinion means something.Is that what you mean?

He deserves to get canned RIGHT NOW!! Not in two weeks! You're not just humiliating yourself...you're humiliating this program worse than you need to. Just a terrible move on his part.
What are you talking about? That is his best end of game clock management all year!

Reactions: Hoosker Du
My bad Mack in Motion,totally miss read what you wrote,between missing out on working O.T. and watching this crap and few beers,my mind went into the Diaco zone !

My bad Mack in Motion,totally miss read what you wrote,between missing out on working O.T. and watching this crap and few beers,my mind went into the Diaco zone !
Wait, what job do you have that you can work OT and have a few beers? That sounds pretty awesome! :)

It was stupid the way it played out, but I do get it a little, trying to get your backup QB another chance for a score.

He should have been trying to get his backup QB TDs when Tanner Lee went full-on Bauserman early in the year, not at the end of his team getting their assess pasted by an also ran program like Minnesota.

Mike Riley is just too old to coach. He looks lost on the sidelines. Nice guy yes but does not know a think about coaching and that goes for Diaco as well.

That was one of the few things I didn't have trouble with. At some point in his career, Patrick O'Brien is going to need to throw a late TD pass to win a game. It was a good teaching opportunity for him.

Turns out, O'brien also needs to be taught to feel pressure and get rid of the ball.

But yeah...that was the least of Riley's lengthy list of shortcomings.

Reactions: timnsun
That was one of the few things I didn't have trouble with. At some point in his career, Patrick O'Brien is going to need to throw a late TD pass to win a game. It was a good teaching opportunity for him.

Turns out, O'brien also needs to be taught to feel pressure and get rid of the ball.

But yeah...that was the least of Riley's lengthy list of shortcomings.
Yeah I saw no problem with it at all. Get your backup qb some decent game experience.

Riley just addressed it. Lee is in the concussion protocol this week and unsure of his status for Penn St. O'Brien has had limited reps and wanted to get him snaps in the red zone. he knows it was not popular and hated to do it but felt in necessary for O'Brien.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT