ADVERTISEMENT

Deontai is back!

You believe playing football is a courageous act?
Trying to decide if you are a nitwit, moron or troll. Giving you the benefit of a doubt here, but if you continue to be this dense I'm gifting you a banjo.

".....Putting all that on the scale plus his courage in putting his body on the line for his team I can't find it in my heart to blame the young man."

If you recall in the 19 season, he was playing hurt much of the time. Some players would have mailed it in and sat on the sideline. He kept coming back in even when he was hurt. Context, son, context. I said putting his body on the line was courageous, not "playing football is dangerous".

Put the shovel down, lad. It's not your friend.

Trying to decide if you are a nitwit, moron or troll. Giving you the benefit of a doubt here, but if you continue to be this dense I'm gifting you a banjo.

".....Putting all that on the scale plus his courage in putting his body on the line for his team I can't find it in my heart to blame the young man."

If you recall in the 19 season, he was playing hurt much of the time. Some players would have mailed it in and sat on the sideline. He kept coming back in even when he was hurt. Context, son, context. I said putting his body on the line was courageous, not "playing football is dangerous".

Put the shovel down, lad. It's not your friend.

lol, relax kid. You said something dumb. I called you on it. I never said football was dangerous. You added that. You real mad.

lol, relax kid. You said something dumb. I called you on it. I never said football was dangerous. You added that. You real mad.

Only dumb stuff is what's coming off your keyboard, Cletus. By the way, internet warrior, I'd pay good money to see you repeat some of your tough talk to WR in person. Let me know where to send the flowers.

BTW, the banjo is in the mail.

Only dumb stuff is what's coming off your keyboard, Cletus. By the way, internet warrior, I'd pay good money to see you repeat some of your tough talk to WR in person. Let me know where to send the flowers.

BTW, the banjo is in the mail.

You mad.

you two need to get a room. and btw, football IS a dangerous sport. That's why they have a lot of the rules and equipment that they do. For MOST its not life-threatening dangerous, but there are a few that could argue that. Many of the injuries can be life-impacting.

Hell, I dislocated my shoulder a few times in HS and it still aint right all the time. Even had surgery on it once. Probably should get it cleaned out, as Im sure there is scar tissue or something in there that causes me pain from time to time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT