ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders to Colorado - OFFICIAL

What is CU paying Deion and his staff?

This will be interesting, surprised no other P5 school went after him.
I am not sure about his offer list. Last round of rumors were CU, USF, and Cincy. Maybe CU was his only legitimate offer.

I think as soon as he gets a winning record (CU has 1 since 2005), he will get a better P5 offer and he will take it. Probably ACC or SEC.

I am not sure about his offer list. Last round of rumors were CU, USF, and Cincy. Maybe CU was his only legitimate offer.

I think as soon as he gets a winning record (CU has 1 since 2005), he will get a better P5 offer and he will take it. Probably ACC or SEC.
I honestly can’t believe that there’s anybody upset that we didn’t hire Deion.

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
Maybe a dumb question but why are these teams not playing in the FCS tournament?
Like the Ivy League, both the SWAC and the MEAC — the conferences with most of the HBCUs — they've decided that conferences titles and the Celebration Bowl for the HBCU national title are more important than chasing a playoff.

People might want to dismiss this, but Deion is going to be a problem for all of college football. He will recruit elite talent, breed elite confidence, and surround himself with a very good staff.

Read he doesn’t want Colorado fans selling their tickets to Nebraskans. Wonder if that is bringing the rivalry back or something happened in the coaching search that set him off.

Read he doesn’t want Colorado fans selling their tickets to Nebraskans. Wonder if that is bringing the rivalry back or something happened in the coaching search that set him off.
thin oxygen leads to slow blinking in colorado

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT