ADVERTISEMENT

Dedrick Mills - JUCO RB - Garden City, KS is N

Now 4 stars on the front page, but no rating on the full list inside. Who knows.

I read that yesterday. It's kind of funny, and I am adamantly opposed to testing for pot. It's a far better painkiller than most of the meds football players eventually get hooked on, and its legal in numerous states now.

I would much rather my team pass a bong around before bed than drink a ton, party too hard, or start popping opiates.

Just saying.

Just saying - why does it always come down to a comparison between pot and alcohol when neither is good for you? Oh, yea, one is just different or one is acceptable. Then there is the I can go to war then why can't I drink argument.

Reactions: OzzyLvr
Really hope he stays committed if others (SEC) come with offers.
ThirdActualIriomotecat-small.gif

He's of the Royce Freeman and LeGarrett Blount mold they recruited to the offense in Oregon. He definitely has a place in this offense.

Mind you, that 780 yards was with him missing 3 games due to two separate suspensions - one game for oversleeping, two games for failed test. He amassed those yards in 11 games.

Maybe someone stated this, because I haven't gone back to the first page, but he also was the Gator Bowl MVP, rushing for 169 yards on 31 carries. No one else had over 10 carries. He was a Freshman All-American and a preseason All-ACC.

Also, he runs like a fricking jack hammer - this is a post on twitter of him CRUSHING a safety coming to fill a gap last Saturday

If he can stay eligible, he'll be really good for us.
Man he DESTROYED that guy

How hard is it to know the rules and follow the rules? Especially when you have almost everything on the line like this kid?

I think the rules are wrong in regards to this. I would rather smoke a weed than take legal heroine. I don't understand the disconnect. I don't smoke....

very often.

Really hope he stays committed if others (SEC) come with offers.

Actually, according to the GCCC staff, most of the SEC called about him by Tuesday morning. The Huskers ramped up their desire to pull him in, and he rewarded them for taking the first chance on the offer.

He's potentially going to put up record JUCO numbers this year. The kid is big time.

I don't think it's cool, but if an injury inhibits your choice of lifestyle, I would much rather smoke a weed than ingest heroin. There is nothing "cool" about it. It's about making a wise choice on your health based on scientific fact regardless of sociological norms. I believe we have a heroin epidemic and a prescription epidemic started over ten years ago from oxycontin. I could be wrong tho.

I don't think it's cool, but if an injury inhibits your choice of lifestyle, I would much rather smoke a weed than ingest heroin. There is nothing "cool" about it. It's about making a wise choice on your health based on scientific fact regardless of sociological norms. I believe we have a heroin epidemic and a prescription epidemic started over ten years ago from oxycontin. I could be wrong tho.
Help me understand... what is legal heroin?

Help me understand... what is legal heroin?

Many of the prescription opiates prescribed for an enduring or an inoperable or joint disease are prescribed oxycontin or similar drugs renamed because of the backlash on the recognition of the new addiction. I'm not a snowflake.

I have seen this in my own family. Money makes our world go around, but sometimes at the health of their people. You don't have too believe me. Read about the addiction of patients prescribed opiates then spiraled to destruction.

Actually, according to the GCCC staff, most of the SEC called about him by Tuesday morning. The Huskers ramped up their desire to pull him in, and he rewarded them for taking the first chance on the offer.

He's potentially going to put up record JUCO numbers this year. The kid is big time.
Will he have two years to play?

Many of the prescription opiates prescribed for an enduring or an inoperable or joint disease are prescribed oxycontin or similar drugs renamed because of the backlash on the recognition of the new addiction. I'm not a snowflake.

I have seen this in my own family. Money makes our world go around, but sometimes at the health of their people. You don't have too believe me. Read about the addiction of patients prescribed opiates then spiraled to destruction.
I just hadn’t heard it referred to as legal heroin. I know the addictiveness of some of these legal medications. No arguments there.

That makes me feel better, but by “called about him,” does that imply they were offering? Reading between the lines in the article about him it sounded like he was interested in a few other schools that hadn’t offered yet. He’s going to be a horse if we can keep him.

I think the rules are wrong in regards to this. I would rather smoke a weed than take legal heroine. I don't understand the disconnect. I don't smoke....

very often.

Of course what one thinks about the rule doesn't matter. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

It’s not a big deal but I see Rivals has his weight screwed up. Out of high school he was 220 range and now on the Juco teams rosterhe plays for, he’s listed as 227. But Rivals has him at 200 flat. It’s nothing to worry about but I thought I’d point out, it appears he’s in the 220 range and not 200 range. I love this commitment, he will enroll early, he’s a D1 proven talent and is a big back we need to go along with the fast, smaller ones we have in M Washington, Thompson’s and Johnson. Good one two punch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT