ADVERTISEMENT

Dedrick Mills - JUCO RB - Garden City, KS is N

According to his Rivals profile he has gone from 220 lbs at GTech to 200 at Junior College. Outside looking in that seems to fit Frost System much better. Hey, I trust Frost and this staff no matter what they decide. If they are happy, I am too. GBR

Had no idea this was coming, but if he's a quality big-bodied back ready to play and succeed at the university, more power to him.

Does this mean we aren't really into Wandale Robinson now? We already have that NJ 4 star commit, now adding this guy, to an already fairly large stable of running backs. I realize we lose the 2 seniors, but we still have like 5 or 6 that can start, plus these two. Just saying.

Its looking like this weekend, we may pick up Chris Hickman's commit, which is what I was really wondering about. I'd love it if we got 1 or 2 of the O-line guys that visited to say yes (Benhart for 2019, Corcoran for 2020).

Had no idea this was coming, but if he's a quality big-bodied back ready to play and succeed at the university, more power to him.

Does this mean we aren't really into Wandale Robinson now? We already have that NJ 4 star commit, now adding this guy, to an already fairly large stable of running backs. I realize we lose the 2 seniors, but we still have like 5 or 6 that can start, plus these two. Just saying.

Its looking like this weekend, we may pick up Chris Hickman's commit, which is what I was really wondering about. I'd love it if we got 1 or 2 of the O-line guys that visited to say yes (Benhart for 2019, Corcoran for 2020).
I'm sure we would take Robinson at any time. He is that hybrid RB/WR that thrives in this offense and he is FAST.

yes, they still want Robinson. He would fill the Duck R position which is rb/wr or what Huskers remember as the wingback.

giphy.gif

Thanks guys. And someone just asked this, but isn't Thompkins supposed to be the Duck-R type? Assuming his ACL heals ok?

I think Robinson is a Duck-R guy. So it’s a different position.

Sean C just said on BRWU that he will probably be a 4 star and top 1 or 2 JUCO backs in country.
I don't see them bringing anyone in with the hopes that he would be another Ozigbo. If they project him to be a top juco back in the country, then he would be an elite level recruit albeit out of junior college.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT