ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obamas America. Heres your hope and change. The most divisive president ever and its purposeful.

Too many just want to point fingers and blame one or a group they don't agree with. I don't know the answer, but I think this is a sum of a lot of wrongs going on in this country for way too long. The problem is just festering up and a lot of horrific stuff is happening.

Well stop making everything a blame game first of all, there's a building wall between two types of people, and all are to blame.
No. This is stupid. The administration and its media have been drumming up hate between cops and citizens, white and black for two terms. Obama can't make a speech without saying something about racism. Media types fan the flames and encourage protests. All of them promote a victim mentality. This is what you get.
He is certainly to blame. Can anyone honestly say our country is closer because of him?

No. This is stupid. The administration and its media have been drumming up hate between cops and citizens, white and black for two terms. Obama can't make a speech without saying something about racism. Media types fan the flames and encourage protests. All of them promote a victim mentality. This is what you get.
He is certainly to blame. Can anyone honestly say our country is closer because of him?
quit making these lives into a political spectacle. Our country is declining because people are more uneducated by the day, and would rather blame others(cops,racism,religion, Etc). The president is to blame also, as is everyone else. This is far deeper than 1 person, this country has had issues brewing for a long time.

This is from the Coates interview ...I wouldnt be surprised if he is right

"I was surprised by how much his very presence drew out the racism in the country. I didn’t know these folks were basically going to double down. There’s stuff we don’t even remember. In the 2012 Republican primary, Newt Gingrich just comes out and calls this dude a food-stamp president. I mean, just says it. This is a respectable figure in American politics right now. Five years from now, people will be looking back on this presidency and talking about how great the times were. Ten years from now, Republicans will be talking about how whoever is the Democratic nominee at that point is not like Obama and how magisterial Obama was. Twenty-five, 30 years from now, they’re going to put his face on the money, if we still have money. And 50 years from now—it might not even take that long—he will be considered one of the greatest presidents in American history."

http://www.playboy.com/articles/playboy-interview-ta-nehisi-coates

In the 50 years since LBJ declared war on poverty we have spent an inflation adjusted $20 trillion. What have we gotten for such sweeping "compassion"? Removed the black man from the family, a 73% black illegitimacy rate, generations dependent on welfare, destroyed inner cities and a substantial percentage of the population that will never contribute.

Good thing we have 150+ government agencies to administer said compassion. All staffed with well fed bureaucrats who are guaranteed bloated pensions and gold-plated healthcare for life.

Anyone watch the Comey testimony on HRC emails? I thought it was inexcusable when the Dems would inject gun control, anti police rhetoric, & the BLM all of which had nothing to do with emails. They stir the pot of civil unrest, it pays well & ensures voting blocks. Disgusting to see these leeches go about their dirty work.

Obamas America. Heres your hope and change. The most divisive president ever and its purposeful.
What a simpleton answer to a tragic event. Did you think for a moment that the racists in America who have painted Obama as a African Muslim who is going to ruin the country might be to blame for some of this?

I believe with change comes friction and yes, electing the first black President has led to increased tensions on all sides, but to paint this as his vision of America is small-minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT