ADVERTISEMENT

Dallas and Dak....wow

I’m not a Dak or even a Cowboys hater. And I’m all good with someone getting paid. But I’m of the opinion that to garner that kind of money you should be winning your team championships….or even a playoff game. I don’t think he’s earned that kind of cash. There are plenty of quarterbacks in the league I’d take over him.

I’m not a Dak or even a Cowboys hater. And I’m all good with someone getting paid. But I’m of the opinion that to garner that kind of money you should be winning your team championships….or even a playoff game. I don’t think he’s earned that kind of cash. There are plenty of quarterbacks in the league I’d take over him.
I think this just shows the Cowboys think that any free ageny QB after this year will cost considerably more than this.

Crazy money. I was a paperboy when the first $1m contract was given and signed. Was a baseball player, I forget who it was.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
That contract is just gross. So glad i'm not a Dallas fan...that has to suck
Jerry doesn’t care. It’s pocket change for him and the salary cap will go higher. Dak is probably his best last shot to win a Super Bowl at this point. He wasn’t lying when he said they’re all in and like their roster.

Jerrah is in purgatory....not enough time left on this earth to do a complete rebuild, and not good enough to win now.

I get why he resigned him, I just think its a terrible idea because now you're hamstrung for free agents over a QB who can't win an important game to save his life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT