ADVERTISEMENT

Current Portal Transfers and Decommits

Agree. How about some sub-11.0 kids who can be coached up and maybe even contribute in the 4 years they're at NU.

Maybe even some 6'2" - 6'3" 260# kids with good feet that can maybe be developed into linemen who can move.
If thats what the coaches want and can develop then so be it. Not much we can do besides bitch bout it. But Rhule isn't known for that he loves speed. So I doubt thats his main focus. Hell hopefully the S/C guy is legit.

If thats what the coaches want and can develop then so be it. Not much we can do besides bitch bout it. But Rhule isn't known for that he loves speed. So I doubt thats his main focus. Hell hopefully the S/C guy is legit.
That's why I've said I'll give Rhule and company 1 1/2 years to get some things done.

I'll be surprised if we don't see a physical transformation with a lot of these kids.

Obviously, the OL types that need to be developed will take time, I'm also aware that Rhule places a high value on speed.

Entering the Portal:

Offensive Players:

Yant RB

Banks OL
Weaver OL
Conn OL
Williams OL

Crawford WR
Grimes WR

Contreraz K
Franke K
Heins K

Defensive Players:
Black DL
Newsom DL

Hausmann LB

Gould S

Decommits:
Coleman
Miller
Barnes
Watson

Declared for NFL Draft:
Palmer WR
Mathis EDGE

Will be updated when others announce.
At present, NU has had 14 players enter the transfer portal, 4 players who had de-committed, and 2 that have declared for the draft.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT