ADVERTISEMENT

COVID 7.0 decade of dominance edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was poster zero.

My original Corona Virus post was on January 24th and I asked "Are we all doomed?"
That thread lasted 636 posts before being locked.

Covid 2.0 made it 324 posts.
Covid19 3.0- 211 posts.
Covid-19 4.0- 494 posts.
Covid 5.0- 1114 posts.
Covid 6.0- 2366 posts

So.... Are we all doomed?

The number one rule still applies, nobody gets out alive.

I sat in on a meeting with a Navy Seal who was involved in Iraq and involved somehow if I remember correctly with Homeland Security and he said that the biggest threat to our way of life and form of government was a food crisis. We HAVE to keep the supply chain running and I don't think that Fauci and some politicians realize that. In the end IF we don't keep food on shelves the number of people lost from COVID-19 will look insignificant.

I have sat in briefing why commanders that asked why our Humvees weren't armored? It was heated. Supply personnel were getting blown up on a dirt road. The supply chain and funding was slow. Young men and women died needlessly. The bureaucracy was slow. I am a fabricator for a military arms company. We are shutting down, despite the orders. I have over 20 "prove it" orders. I am told, I will most likely I will not have job to come back to. I'm junior.
No qualms here... take

It's cool bro. I'm not my 500 lb life fat. I imagine most of you are fatter than me. I'm just honest.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I have sat in briefing why commanders that asked why our Humvees weren't armored? It was heated. Supply personnel were getting blown up on a dirt road. The supply chain and funding was slow. Young men and women died needlessly. The bureaucracy was slow. I am a fabricator for a military arms company. We are shutting down, despite the orders. I have over 20 "prove it" orders. I am told, I will most likely I will not have job to come back to. I'm junior.

It's cool bro. I'm not my 500 lb life fat. I imagine most of you are fatter than me. I'm just honest.
I am not that.... well you have your kids again <3

I struggled for 10 minutes how to reply to this....

You are a ****ing closet tool
iu

You're a 55 gallon barrel of shit water. If you want to berate me because I'm a first responder, then do so.

I hope to HELL it isn't YOU that I have to apply an AED.

You're a ****ing douche bag
I never berated you.
mental issues really are overlooked in this country

I'm far from a hysterical person, but the stock market isn't a reliable source for the welfare of the United States. I'm not an advisor to the NSC or an historical economist as some of the esteemed posters, but something has to give. I'm not sure how the dollar loses it's supremacy, but we're working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT