ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Dani Busboom and Louisville.

Congratulations to Dani Busboom and Louisville on knocking off Wisconsin last night. The secret to beating Wisconsin serve Franklin every time and attack her on spikes towards her. Congratulations to our lady Huskers love seeing Wisconsin lose.
Sure, now. But that wasn't such a great strategy back when Franklin was in her 20s!

Congratulations to Dani Busboom and Louisville on knocking off Wisconsin last night. The secret to beating Wisconsin serve Franklin every time and attack her on spikes towards her. Congratulations to our lady Huskers love seeing Wisconsin lose.
So Cook never tried this against Wisconsin is that what you are saying?

Is she going to take over at NU when Cook retires?
She could, but I’d first like to see a female win a championship as a volleyball coach. I need proof of concept.

I’m keeping an eye on that goofball from California that we’ve had here a couple of times to see how he does as a head coach at a lesser program

Reactions: leodisflowers
Is she going to take over at NU when Cook retires?
She just signed a huge extension with Louisville. But it has a Nebraska “Clause “ in it where there is basically no buyout for Nebraska to pay Louisville if she takes it. She made it easy to leave Louisville for Nebraska. I will say it’s already set up .

Reactions: HBK4life
Busboom-Kelley and Larson were both great players, Larson still is. But Busboom-Kelley has done a really great coaching job at Louisville. I'll take her over Larson at this point.

I don't envy whoever follows Cook. It would be like following Osborne.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT