ADVERTISEMENT

Come get your posters from the Iowa football board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk fan coming in peace. Will leave after this.

@AZHusker1979 and @H8FULLGR8 are embarrassments to the Husker fanbase and relentless trolls on our free football board. The latter especially. H8FULGR8's been banned repeatedly and comes back minutes later under new screen names (now posting under RedFury187, RedDawg357, and BigRedOne) and has been doing this for months. I know you guys like to say we're obsessed, but it's these two douchebags who continue to bump old idiotic threads that makes it look that way. A little public shaming is in order. These guys aren't good representatives of Husker football at all.

Or maybe they are?
I don’t have to read any further to know this post has trouble written all over it. Imagine a Husker fan posting this on the Iowa board. It’s just a fact that a certain number of all fan bases will post things on the internet that they would never say face to face. Most fans are respectful and to judge an entire fan base on just a few is wrong. Husker and Hawkeye fans have more in common than not and are two of the most passionate fan bases in the country.

I don’t have to read any further to know this post has trouble written all over it. Imagine a Husker fan posting this on the Iowa board. It’s just a fact that a certain number of all fan bases will post things on the internet that they would never say face to face. Most fans are respectful and to judge an entire fan base on just a few is wrong. Husker and Hawkeye fans have more in common than not and are two of the most passionate fan bases in the country.
How do we know you’re really an Iowa fan? Here’s a test, please give us your definition of “blueblood” as it pertains to college football, note: “that word rustles me” is a valid answer.

Bonus question: How far back in time can one go when debating with a fan of another team?
A. 2015 -2018 is all that matters
B. 2002 -2018 excluding years (‘11,’12,’14)
C. A or B
D. You got me I’m not an Iowa fan

RollingLaugh

I guess we see it differently. I can’t ever remember thinking that a poster from another team was a good dude. Even the best come off as desperate for approval.
Fair enough. When you put the obvious trolls and deadbeats aside, which every board has, I'm not sure what makes another person that much different from any of us other than the team they root for?

How do we know you’re really an Iowa fan? Here’s a test, please give us your definition of “blueblood” as it pertains to college football, note: “that word rustles me” is a valid answer.

Bonus question: How far back in time can one go when debating with a fan of another team?
C. A or B

RollingLaugh
Iowa fan always forgets about 1999 and 2000!

I know I am a weirdo but I have never understood going on another team’s board. If one is looking for an argument, there are plenty on here to be had.

When they post on our board I decide whether to read or not. I have to say that I have seen some thoughtful and outcomes supported post from opposing fans. That’s when the typical response is “Iowa Sucks” which is really brilliant.

Iowa sucks!

giphy.gif

Ah, let me see what’s going on with those Iowa putzes.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
If they are a problem you have moderators to deal with it just as we do here. If they are still posting one can assume no harm no foul.

I was banned from their board... big surprise... just for saying that the only people that go to Iowa are people from Chicago that are too stupid to get into Notre Dame and Iowans that got rejected by Iowa State.

C. A or B

RollingLaugh
This should be on a monument facing the Io_a drivers as they cross over to The Good Life on HWY 6.

Reactions: H8FULLGR8
Considering that Martinez shredded your defense, might I suggest making a gif of your offense scoring against our defense instead?

Would make more sense but then again you’re talking to an Iowa fan here. They still won’t get it..

@AZHusker1979 and @H8FULLGR8 are embarrassments to the Husker fanbase and relentless trolls on our free football board. The latter especially. H8FULGR8's been banned repeatedly and comes back minutes later under new screen names (now posting under RedFury187, RedDawg357, and BigRedOne) and has been doing this for months. I know you guys like to say we're obsessed, but it's these two douchebags who continue to bump old idiotic threads that makes it look that way. A little public shaming is in order. These guys aren't good representatives of Husker football at all.

Or maybe they are?

70eey08tynxz.gif

Or maybe they are?

RollingLaughI knew I remembered this whiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT