ADVERTISEMENT

Come get your posters from the Iowa football board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flick2.0

Walk On
Mar 19, 2019
Hawk fan coming in peace. Will leave after this.

@AZHusker1979 and @H8FULLGR8 are embarrassments to the Husker fanbase and relentless trolls on our free football board. The latter especially. H8FULGR8's been banned repeatedly and comes back minutes later under new screen names (now posting under RedFury187, RedDawg357, and BigRedOne) and has been doing this for months. I know you guys like to say we're obsessed, but it's these two douchebags who continue to bump old idiotic threads that makes it look that way. A little public shaming is in order. These guys aren't good representatives of Husker football at all.

Or maybe they are?

@AZHusker1979 and @H8FULLGR8 are embarrassments to the Husker fanbase and relentless trolls on our free football board. The latter especially. H8FULGR8's been banned repeatedly and comes back minutes later under new screen names (now posting under RedFury187 and BigRedOne) and has been doing this for months. I know you guys like to say we're obsessed, but it's these two douchebags who continue to bump old idiotic threads that makes it look that way. A little public shaming is in order. These guys aren't good representatives of Husker football at all.

Or maybe they are?

Take a hike loser.

@AZHusker1979 and @H8FULLGR8 are embarrassments to the Husker fanbase and relentless trolls on our free football board. The latter especially. H8FULGR8's been banned repeatedly and comes back minutes later under new screen names (now posting under RedFury187 and BigRedOne) and has been doing this for months. I know you guys like to say we're obsessed, but it's these two douchebags who continue to bump old idiotic threads that makes it look that way. A little public shaming is in order. These guys aren't good representatives of Husker football at all.

Or maybe they are?
I am one for staying off other teams boards I was following you until your last douchbag comment. GTFO your just like them

@AZHusker1979 and @H8FULLGR8 are embarrassments to the Husker fanbase and relentless trolls on our free football board. The latter especially. H8FULGR8's been banned repeatedly and comes back minutes later under new screen names (now posting under RedFury187, RedDawg357, and BigRedOne) and has been doing this for months. I know you guys like to say we're obsessed, but it's these two douchebags who continue to bump old idiotic threads that makes it look that way. A little public shaming is in order. These guys aren't good representatives of Husker football at all.

Or maybe they are?
If you get rid of a few of your dipstick Iowans here, we might consider. Until then, you have to deal with them.

Or maybe they are?
200.gif

Just pathetic...RollingLaugh
You do know I was the 6th runner up for the Roz Poster of the Year Award in 2018, right?

I have a total of 149 posts on the Iowa tard board. I like to mix it up and you tards keep replying/tagging me with nonsense so I reply. It's fun sometimes.

Here's a thread titled Husker! started by an Iowa fan I replied in https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/huskers.266595/page-2#post-6372885 and another Husker thread started by Iowa fans https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...-adrian-martinez-will-win-the-heisman.263795/

I did start a thread about Hoiberg, but that one is actually pretty civil https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/hoiberg-to-nebraska.267021/page-3#post-6372477

Enjoying your melt Winking

Last edited:
Reactions: H8FULLGR8
To be completely honest with y'all I did not expect this response from you. I expected somebody to be like "Hey We're sorry about blah blah blah" But now I'm with you all. Get off our board @Flick2.0, por favor.

To be completely honest with y'all I did not expect this response from you. I expected somebody to be like "Hey We're sorry about blah blah blah" But now I'm with you all. Get off our board @Flick2.0, por favor.

You really need to look at our board. You will find a got chunk of Iowa trolls here. That’s why your not getting any help.

Or maybe they are?
I was fine with your post up until the last comment. I’m not sure why you felt it necessary to say that.

GBR!!

Or maybe they are?
Decided to jump over to your board and take a peek. Two Nebraska threads in the top 5 started by Iowa fans. Alrighty then...

Or maybe they are?
Yo Flick, next time pony up and post this on RSS. I don't post on this board.

Also, do you mind if I share this on RSS? It's funny as hell. You don't like that I'm on your board so you tattle and want to silence me...lol!

I know I am a weirdo but I have never understood going on another team’s board. If one is looking for an argument, there are plenty on here to be had.

When they post on our board I decide whether to read or not. I have to say that I have seen some thoughtful and outcomes supported post from opposing fans. That’s when the typical response is “Iowa Sucks” which is really brilliant.

I know I am a weirdo but I have never understood going on another team’s board. If one is looking for an argument, there are plenty on here to be had.

When they post on our board I decide whether to read or not. I have to say that I have seen some thoughtful and outcomes supported post from opposing fans. That’s when the typical response is “Iowa Sucks” which is really brilliant.
If you look you won't see a single "Iowa Sucks" response from me or the other guy that snowflake tagged. I enjoy civil discussions with other fan bases on occasion. I didn't start the threads OP referenced. Just posted in them and was attacked so replied. I've asked OP to ignore me multiple times, but he seems to prefer to tattletale.

Last edited:
Reactions: H8FULLGR8

Or maybe they are?
There are some good people over on the Iowa board. I enjoy conversing with a number of them. With that said, you aren't one of them. Big d-bag. It's the reason I have you on Ignore over there. Nobody over here should take you seriously.

Fake news!
BTW, it’s been many months since I was banned over there. There was a time when I thought I was dealing with a decent fan base, but came to find out there are a disproportionately large number of complete idiots in the iowa fan base. Additionally, I wasn’t up to speed on the whole message board thing back then, I’m old, what else can I say?
Never has there been such a disparity on how a fan base acts in person versus on an anonymous message board then there is with Iowa fan, most Iowa fans I’ve met in person are decent, but the Iowa message board fan base is the trash of the internet. At least Missouri, KSU and Colorado fans are consistently horrible all the way around! ;)

**edit**. All I ever did was post stats and facts to dispute the Iowa fan BS they spew over there, my arguments were so compelling and so utterly destroyed them I was given the old IP ban.

Last edited:
Public Service Announcement:

If you are posting on another team’s message board, it is all but impossible to look good.

At best, you come across as a complete douche desperate to be liked.

At worst, you come across as a pitiful loser.

Don’t do it. You look like an idiot even in the best of circumstances.

If you are posting on another team’s message board, it is all but impossible to look good.

That's you're opinion which is cool, but doesn't make it the slightest bit true.

I've had good conversations with reasonable Iowa fans...it's fun and interesting to get a rival teams viewpoint. Don't care if I'm like or hated by the masses, not why I post there. I post there as I find it interesting...nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing wrong going to the other teams boards for conversation..
Usually the problem is fans like to take jabs at one another’s programs...

Always helps to be civil and nothing wrong about depending the program and giving real facts..

If you want a laugh @Flick2.0 known as @FlickShagwell on the Iowa board has his own pic as his avatar, it looks like you’d expect.

Note: it could be a pic of his boyfriend or husband. Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

Nah. You can actually act like a respectable human being and people generally pick up on it. If you act like a decent person, you don't look like a complete douche or a pitiful loser. Its totally possible to have civil discussions. What makes it even easier is putting the actual douche bags on ignore. It cleans up your threads very quickly.

Nah. You can actually act like a respectable human being and people generally pick up on it. If you act like a decent person, you don't look like a complete douche or a pitiful loser. Its totally possible to have civil discussions. What makes it even easier is putting the actual douche bags on ignore. It cleans up your threads very quickly.

I guess we see it differently. I can’t ever remember thinking that a poster from another team was a good dude. Even the best come off as desperate for approval.

Or maybe they are?

If they are a problem you have moderators to deal with it just as we do here. If they are still posting one can assume no harm no foul.

I guess we see it differently. I can’t ever remember thinking that a poster from another team was a good dude. Even the best come off as desperate for approval.
Okay, but who cares how message board people see you? As long as I know I'm not being a douche, doesn't really matter what some dude on a message board thinks. That's on them.

If they are a problem you have moderators to deal with it just as we do here. If they are still posting one can assume no harm no foul.

Iowa moderators are know to not blacklist posters as long as they don’t use bad language and let posters speak their minds a little more Freely than the mods on our board, not insinuating that you are one of the ones that pulls the trigger way too fast...

I would be tempted to cut iowa fan some slack due to iowa having their recent run, but man they were just absolutely horrible before 2015. They essentially used the same arguments back then that they do today only back then iowa’s record against Nebraska was so pitiful everything they posted was laughable.

Reactions: tyrusraymondcobb
Iowa moderators are know to not blacklist posters as long as they don’t use bad language and let posters speak their minds a little more Freely than the mods on our board, not insinuating that you are one of the ones that pulls the trigger way too fast...

I prefer to say my trigger pulls are permanent rather than fast. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT