ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado

That's cute, sCUm has a big head after dominating the worst team in the Mountain West.

look out for Colorado’s speed!!! Look out for #2
dc4cc22aeeaeab8d6591d13e89eeb723.jpg

sCUm Pillows. What they ought to be called. Their fans are insufferable.

Friend of mine had hot chocolate dumped on her head by a CU fan once. I've heard of piss balloons and more. Really glad we don't play these tards regularly.

Reactions: SOHusker11

Friend of mine had hot chocolate dumped on her head by a CU fan once. I've heard of piss balloons and more. Really glad we don't play these tards regularly.
Next year in boulder will see cu fans back in form when Nebraska shows up. Think 1989, 1991, 1993, etc. 2005 was classic, watching that student section get cleared out was hilarious.

Cleared out for what? Behavior? I don't follow them. :)
Yes. They were throwing stuff on the field, partly due to penalty calls by the refs against them, and probably out of boredom since Nebraska was crushing them ALL game long. It was one sided start to finish in Nebraska's favor.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria

They only threw balloons at the people on county scholarships.

Yes. They were throwing stuff on the field, partly due to penalty calls by the refs against them, and probably out of boredom since Nebraska was crushing them ALL game long. It was one sided start to finish in Nebraska's favor.

Wasn’t their entire student section kicked out of that game? Seem to remember it getting so bad at one point that a ref was clocked in the head with a full water bottle thrown from the stands and subsequently the student section was cleared.

Wasn’t their entire student section kicked out of that game? Seem to remember it getting so bad at one point that a ref was clocked in the head with a full water bottle thrown from the stands and subsequently the student section was cleared.
I completely forgot about that. What year was that?

Might want to check there baggage when they come in to Omaha airport bet money a few of them have weed with them

#RestoreTheOrder

Here's where the students are booted, wasn't the first time in the game they threw stuff on the field (at about 2:09:19)...

There's also more commentary at 2:17:20 and more around 2:28 (Bonus: You also get to see Harrison Beck sling it around).

Last edited:
Really not too concerned with CU. I think Troy will be tougher competition. After having all that built up energy from not getting to play on Sat. This team is going to be looking to kill someone. Unfortunately for CU they are next up on the chopping block. Combine the player energy with the built up fan energy. Memorial stadium is going to be rocking hard core. I could be way wrong, but I see us winning this one pretty easily.

I completely forgot about that. What year was that?

Wish I could specifically remember the year(s). I suppose I could Google, but it’s 9:00, the kids are in bed, sitting on the couch next to my wife with a glass of wine in my hand really just don’t feel like it. :)

It was Bill Callahan’s finest hour. It was glorious watching CU students trash their own field. Like cutting off one’s nose to spite their face. Gary Barnett had to get on the mic at one point to tell them to knock it off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT