ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado will be TERRIBLE

They look better than us so far. QB looks legit. Still trying to figure out how we put any points on the board.
Speed, focus, no fear, sharp and a good qb. We are likely stronger but in their house at noon with a 1-0 start and a raucous crowd we may be five to seven point dogs.

Reactions: solarpanels
While I’m not a fan of Deion’s style, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around why he was criticized for gutting the CU roster and starting from scratch. Like him or not, he had no choice. And he’s raised the talent level 100 times over the bag of shit team he inherited.

While I’m not a fan of Deion’s style, I’ve been trying to wrap my head around why he was criticized for gutting the CU roster and starting from scratch. Like him or not, he had no choice. And he’s raised the talent level 100 times over the bag of shit team he inherited.
I didn't have a problem with it. You build your team and program as a coach .

Yep, the bigger surprise for me is how much they’ve come together so quickly. While Colorado has certainly looked good, TCU has looked at times like Nebraska. Sloppy and mistake filled.

Credit to Hunter on his INT, that was impressive.

F5Cjb3xWoAAwb7t

Yep, the bigger surprise for me is how much they’ve come together so quickly. While Colorado has certainly looked good, TCU has looked at times like Nebraska. Sloppy and mistake filled.

Credit to Hunter on his INT, that was

Credit to Hunter on his INT, that was impressive.
The QB starred the reciever down and a quality db jumped the route.

I didn't like it in all honesty...a few weeks prior to the purge their AD assured em they were safe...then the purge...thought it was bush league but i've moved on from that...their roster was terrible and he did give a home to a lot of players looking for one, so I guess irs a wash.

Last edited:
I didn't like it in all honesty...a few weeks prior ro the purge their AD assured em they were safe...then the purge...thought it was bush league but i've moved on from that...their roster was terrible and he did give a home to a lot of players looking for one, so I guess irs a wash.
Good point, but that’s on the AD rather than Deion. You can’t hire a guy to turn your program around and then tell a bunch of RMAC-level players that they get to come along for the ride.

The QB starred the reciever down and a quality db jumped the route.
It was a quick pass to that specific receiver. He didn’t wait several seconds to throw it. That was the call. Hunter recognized it immediately and jumped it.

Credit where credit is due.

It's not even close
Yeah wonder what the temp of the room here is gonna be when we’re 0-2 when Our Savior Rhule loses to f’ing Prime and his ‘Talent At All Costs’ campaign…

This is PROOF POSITIVE that talent is more important than coaching.

Reactions: K_Y_E
Based on what we are seeing right now…Nebraska may have some issues with the Colorado secondary.

Reactions: Redblood23
Yeah wonder what the temp of the room here is gonna be when we’re 0-2 when Our Savior Rhule loses to f’ing Prime and his ‘Talent At All Costs’ campaign…

This is PROOF POSITIVE that talent is more important than coaching.
Goes hand in hand. We always have better talent on paper ( recruiting) but have been out coached many times.

Goes hand in hand. We always have better talent on paper ( recruiting) but have been out coached many times.
Here’s the thing… we DON’T have ‘better talent on paper’ than the average team in the Big 10, maybe the disintegrating PAC, but CU picked up more talent than we did. They’re a better team, at least visually, with TALENT, and a side-show as a head coach.

Cally was way ahead of Solich. Bad losses but better direction. Bo was way ahead of Riley, same reason. Time will tell how we judge HCSF vs. Rhule.

Yeah it’s been ONE GAME. This NEXT game, however, is gonna show us all A LOT. There’s NO WAY a sideshow clown like Prime could beat superior Coaching and Development…. Right?!?

Here’s the thing… we DON’T have ‘better talent on paper’ than the average team in the Big 10, maybe the disintegrating PAC, but CU picked up more talent than we did. They’re a better team, at least visually, with TALENT, and a side-show as a head coach.

Cally was way ahead of Solich. Bad losses but better direction. Bo was way ahead of Riley, same reason. Time will tell how we judge HCSF vs. Rhule.

Yeah it’s been ONE GAME. This NEXT game, however, is gonna show us all A LOT. There’s NO WAY a sideshow clown like Prime could beat superior Coaching and Development…. Right?!?
Cally actually brought talent to Lincoln. A lot of it. People hated him because of Solich and the "Nebraska Way" which decades later has finally been tossed in the dumpster. To win you need talented guys and good coaching. I will always wonder what might have been if Callahan stayed and kept the class he was building with a new DC and Suh, etc in 2008.
Instead Pelini looked really good with players Callahan recruited. When that bank of players was gone things went sharply south.
I'm disappointed with Sims right now and all the QBs we lost to the portal.

Based on what we are seeing right now…Nebraska may have some issues with the Colorado secondary.
Run the dang ball... that and nickel and dime passes. How bout use TE for quick button hook. That would score tds

Cally actually brought talent to Lincoln. A lot of it. People hated him because of Solich and the "Nebraska Way" which decades later has finally been tossed in the dumpster. To win you need talented guys and good coaching. I will always wonder what might have been if Callahan stayed and kept the class he was building with a new DC and Suh, etc in 2008.
Instead Pelini looked really good with players Callahan recruited. When that bank of players was gone things went sharply south.
I'm disappointed with Sims right now and all the QBs we lost to the portal.
Callahan is the best coach we've had since TO by a thousand miles

**this commend does not include Rhule

Reactions: HuskAir

Yes we do have better talent on paper , read recruiting rankings.

The buffs are going to get completely embarrassed by TCU

Buy the -10 Nebraska now while you still can

This team will be lucky to win 2 games
The actual result goes to show/prove once again why those pre-season rankings are worthless. Happens every year, LOL.

Not sure what paper you're reading. Deion had the #21 overall class last year, we were #31. Not to mention they may have 2 Heisman candidates on their roster. We don't have anywhere close to their talent. We don't have anywhere close to TCU's talent. Hell, apparently we don't even have Minnesota level talent.

Not sure what paper you're reading. Deion had the #21 overall class last year, we were #31. Not to mention they may have 2 Heisman candidates on their roster. We don't have anywhere close to their talent. We don't have anywhere close to TCU's talent. Hell, apparently we don't even have Minnesota level talent.

71rLCu1v0fL.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Landomatic
We’re average. On par w/ Wisc and MSU. When we were dominant, we dominated recruiting. ANYONE could coach our team now, and we’d still be average.

Accord
according to Rivals, 2023 had Nebraska #25 and cu #31.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT