ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado vs CSU

Hopefully CSU can make a game of it, Wyoming playing Texas tough, horns might be a bit worn out from last weeks win. Florida State barely hangs on, Maryland looking good today. Michigan? Tough D but their offense isn't all thaat impressive.

Reactions: cavalot
He's gonna be 3 -0 after tonight. It should end next week. I won't watch that monkey circus.
I want to watch him get knocked off. Doubt it happens but it will be fun. Especially if it’s the other Colorado team

I’m going to
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
if CSU wins this game!!!

Reactions: BigRedTed
Entertaining game, but some bizzare officiating in this game so far.

Colorado does a choreographed team dance in the end zone after the kick 6 and nothing. But CSU gets an unsportsmanlike for highstepling on their defensive TD.

CSU gets a well-deserved personal foul (but the pass interference was nonsense). And then Sanders goes after the D player and nothing.

But at least the Rams came to play.

Entertaining game, but some bizzare officiating in this game so far.

Colorado does a choreographed team dance in the end zone after the kick 6 and nothing. But CSU gets an unsportsmanlike for highstepling on their defensive TD.

CSU gets a well-deserved personal foul (but the pass interference was nonsense). And then Sanders goes after the D player and nothing.
Gotta protect the golden boys. Kardashians of CFB.

Oh god, the rock and some mumble rappers are there. That should help on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT