ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado getting exposed by Oregon

Getting fisted on national TV. What will big mouth say .
Goal Omg GIF by JustViral
Jeez, dude...😕

That USC offense is gonna have a hell of a fun week.

Lincoln Riley will flat run up the score on people, too.

I don't know that he calls off the dogs nearly as early as Oregon did. Williams needs stats.
It's gonna be like a Tijuana Donkey show....pay per view f'ng.

Sad that their job isn’t about the truth of the situation. Bull crap and 1/2 truths is now promotion, explains a lot of what’s wrong in sports today
So, Deion Sanders (I refuse to call him coach prime), in my opinion, represents more of a movement than anything. It's the bling that has been in both college and professional sports for decades now. And the kids love it. Please remember that the kids he is recruiting are 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 28 (that was on purpose), etc.

I do not think there is anything wrong with attempting to normalize the in-your-face bling a bit more. Because it's already there. Regardless of what we Nebraskans, or any of the rich f***s in the Boulder Mountain foothills say. Or anywhere else.

He represents a bit of a cultural shakeup. And I'm all for a shakeup at this point. This country and nationwide culture needs something other than what we've been witnessing. Not a return to the 1950s. And if that means Deion Sanders in Boulder, CO, (which is funny in and of itself if you've spent any time there), so be it. It's a shakeup. It keeps things spicy.

To be fair, that was the first score I checked today. And I gave a hearty "f*** you, Buffs fans" under my breath when I saw the final score.

Last edited:
So, Deion Sanders (I refuse to call him coach prime), in my opinion, represents more of a movement than anything. It's the bling that has been in both college and professional sports for decades now. And the kids love it. Please remember that the kids he is recruiting are 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 28 (that was on purpose), etc.

I do not think there is anything wrong with attempting to normalize the in-your-face bling a bit more. Because it's already there. Regardless of what we Nebraskans, or any of the rich f***s in the Boulder Mountain foothills say. Or anywhere else.

He represents a bit of a cultural shakeup. And I'm all for a shakeup at this point. This country and nationwide culture needs something other than what we've been witnessing. Not a return to the 1950s. And if that means Deion Sanders in Boulder, CO, (which is funny in and of itself if you've spent any time there), so be it. It's a shakeup. It keeps things spicy.

To be fair, that was the first score I checked today. And I gave a hearty "f*** you, Buffs fans" under my breath when I saw the final score.
You talk cultural shakeup like he's Nelson Mandela or Lech Walesa. Wtf

Not sure if Oregon is that good or if Colorado is that bad...maybe a little of both...but I was surprised it wasn't nore competitive.

Not sure if Oregon is that good or if Colorado is that bad...maybe a little of both...but I was surprised it wasn't nore competitive.

Oregon is that good. If you watched any of the U Dub game you also know that they are amazing. Looks like the final year of the Pac 12 is going to have some amazing games. The Apple Cup should be epic.

Spot on. Best post on this board in a long time.

The in your face bling normalization just like everything else in life has reactions and consequences for it. He has always been that way and as society moves that way and more, if this matches up with the tolerance concept of you have to affirm me and not criticize me, it will not end well. Those who can’t be criticized for what they do, they will keep moving towards more actions that aren’t necessarily good for them or others.

Sanders has been able to grow a following as well as others who praise everything possible or keep silent when they know he is in the wrong.

When people, those we like or dislike, cannot be constructively criticized that person will do whatever they want because they have no consequences. When Sanders does well, I do try to say so. The team is 3-1 and has a lot of talent. The CSU game, showed they can find ways to win.

Still be interesting when the season ends how many wins and how many people still prevent criticism of Sanders from being brought to light. For example, outside of social media critics I’ve not seen any “sports news” outlets report on Colorado’s 50 yard actions at Oregon. Maybe I missed it.

The in your face bling normalization just like everything else in life has reactions and consequences for it. He has always been that way and as society moves that way and more, if this matches up with the tolerance concept of you have to affirm me and not criticize me, it will not end well. Those who can’t be criticized for what they do, they will keep moving towards more actions that aren’t necessarily good for them or others.

Sanders has been able to grow a following as well as others who praise everything possible or keep silent when they know he is in the wrong.

When people, those we like or dislike, cannot be constructively criticized that person will do whatever they want because they have no consequences. When Sanders does well, I do try to say so. The team is 3-1 and has a lot of talent. The CSU game, showed they can find ways to win.

Still be interesting when the season ends how many wins and how many people still prevent criticism of Sanders from being brought to light. For example, outside of social media critics I’ve not seen any “sports news” outlets report on Colorado’s 50 yard actions at Oregon. Maybe I missed it.

No one cares about people criticizibg Deion its the motivation thats suspect.

No one is making you watch, read or listen to Deion.

I think its the people who waste time criticizing him are the real problem.

They literally have no reason to but obsess over him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Landomatic
You talk cultural shakeup like he's Nelson Mandela or Lech Walesa. Wtf
Never once did I mention either. I think it's good for college football - and for young, black athletes - however long this Deion experiment lasts.

I read an article yesterday (written by a not white dude) about how important this whole thing is to the black players. They're so used to being the majority on the field, surrounded by a bunch of white people. Think about it.

And calm down...😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15

Huh?

Never once did I mention either. I think it's good for college football - and for young, black athletes - however long this Deion experiment lasts.

I read an article yesterday (written by a not white dude) about how important this whole thing is to the black players. They're so used to being the majority on the field, surrounded by a bunch of white people. Think about it.

And calm down...😂
Sounds like a racist article. Can you post it? I read an article (written by a non white dude) who thinks Neon is a jackass and doing it wrong. Think about it.

Reactions: jimmykrackedkorn
I d
Reality check for Colorado. They haven’t played anyone good until today.

Hopefully the ridiculous media hype for Prime and Colorado will get a reality check. I doubt it though lol
This has to be the most ridiculous media hype we've ever seen in college football. TWO players being touted as in the running for heisman after their 1ST D1 game. Just absurd.

And calm down...😂

Come on. Colorado is one of the whitest colleges in the country and Deion hired an almost entirely white coaching staff.

Last edited:
Reading this thread is like reading all those posts from bitter fans here who hate the B1G. They live vicariously through other teams who can actually beat B1G teams because Nebraska has been embarrassed by this conference on the field.

I enjoyed watching Oregon destroy CU but at the same time it was sad because that same CU team boatraced Nebraska.

And Oregon is joining the BIG next year…

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
LMFAO. And what exactly, have WE been witnessing? Do tell. In plain english so us hicks can all understand it.
I am Nebraska-born. And currently live in Lincoln. So, I suppose I also am a hick. My posts were not intended to belittle anyone. Perhaps just to not depict Deion Sanders as a chimpanzee wearing sunglasses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT