ADVERTISEMENT

Close loses

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
Which was the worst. I’ll go with the second Colorado game, so much hype that year and it set the stage for.. you know.

Reactions: ATX Husker
Close?

Since 2018 Neb has more losses by 14+ points to power 5 opponents than total wins against power 5 opponents

woof

Reactions: CBOYZ CAT
Close?

Since 2018 Neb has more losses by 14+ points to power 5 opponents than total wins against power 5 opponents

woof
Can you even freaking read? This thread is about the 10 close loses. Those suck, there will be plenty of bitching and moaning, don’t worry. If you want to talk about something else, start you own thread and spout of whatever craziness you want.

Can you even freaking read? This thread is about the 10 close loses. Those suck, there will be plenty of bitching and moaning, don’t worry. If you want to talk about something else, start you own thread and spout of whatever craziness you want.

i’ll play

I would say both losses to one of the worst PAC 12 teams in existence

the second one where we couldn’t match wits with Mel Tucker and them boys in his first year with coordinators who had been promoted from special assistants with little if any prior coaching experience.

thank god Troy wasn't on the schedule in 2019

Purdue 2019, you let at cold 3rd/4th string QB go on a 80+ yard drive to beat you.

tenor.gif

Purdue 2019, you let at cold 3rd/4th string QB go on a 80+ yard drive to beat you.

tenor.gif

Not to mention 1 and Goal at the 2 yard line after a turnover and have to settle for a FG..😡

Have to throw in both Colorado games in too..

Reactions: BleedRed78

Guy just loves changing 🤔narratives constantly...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT