ADVERTISEMENT

Clean up our game

red scowl

Senior
May 19, 2018
This is what I'm looking for against Michigan. Its beyond winning and losing. I'm looking for improvement. I've liked what I've seen so far. I just drank too much kool-aid. GBR, beat the varmints.

This is what I'm looking for against Michigan. Its beyond winning and losing. I'm looking for improvement. I've liked what I've seen so far. I just drank too much kool-aid. GBR, beat the varmints.
That's where I was at the beginning of the Coach Frost era. I wanted to see improvement in effort. Then I got greedy now I am back to reality. It will happen.

Reactions: red scowl
I think the formula is there, has shown some flashes but we’ve gotta be more consistent. One step forward and two steps back while trying to drive the field will not get us anywhere. I think the defense has been out biggest leap this season but they’ve got some work to do as well. One day the lights will come on and it should be a fun team to watch.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
That's where I was at the beginning of the Coach Frost era. I wanted to see improvement in effort. Then I got greedy now I am back to reality. It will happen.

I've already seen it. I just became greedy with expectations. I'll root for the Huskers until I die.

How can you like what you have seen so far? We have lost to two mediocre, at best, teams and now are going into the meat of the schedule. Considering the quality of the opponents, we will have to play much better to even be in same game. Not saying it can't be done but there is more than one thing that needs fixed.

Reactions: TFrazier
How can you like what you have seen so far? We have lost to two mediocre, at best, teams and now are going into the meat of the schedule. Considering the quality of the opponents, we will have to play much better to even be in same game. Not saying it can't be done but there is more than one thing that needs fixed.

I have seen consistent effort. I have seen attacking. I have seen dudes that care. Huskers have a long way to go. I think alot of the problems of past Husker teams has to do with the egos of the coaches. If you cannot understand that, then don't question my faith in a former player that played for the Huskers. Who knows where it goes.

To your point. We have seen real effort.

I have seen consistent effort. I have seen attacking. I have seen dudes that care. Huskers have a long way to go. I think alot of the problems of past Husker teams has to do with the egos of the coaches. If you cannot understand that, then don't question my faith in a former player that played for the Huskers. Who knows where it goes.

To your point. We have seen real effort.

Um, OK, guess I don't recall questioning your faith. Show me where I did that. You are "seeing" lots of things, just not wins.

Too much hochy pop again?

I tried to be nice, but the football you have seen the last 17 years has been garbage. Why wouldn't I have patience for a coach that has shown that he can improve that. Tell me something else foolish. It's very hard for me to be civil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT