ADVERTISEMENT

Chubba Purdy

He got to come in and easily look better than Sims against bad opponents. Teams are easily catching onto his weaknesses. He’s not a QB. His misses are not even in the same zip code. Just embarrassingly bad. Throw it anywhere near Alex Bullock and we win the game but he couldn’t even do that.
hit Bullock right in the pans I mean hands on a key 3rd and medium late in the game that led to a punt instead of points

goes both ways

I obviously agree HH has to play better if we're going to win any more games this year

Reactions: GBRforLife1
The 10:42 mark in the 4th quarter.. HH takes a Jenkins helmet to the chin.. his head snaps backwards..how did he not get a concussion?
Hit to the head isn't an automatic concussion. But he definitely could have one.

He's been in a bad position game-management-wise and so far hasn't been the guy who's going to go win the game vs just not lose it.

Tough kid, but just not the talent level we need.

Hit to the head isn't an automatic concussion. But he definitely could have one.

He's been in a bad position game-management-wise and so far hasn't been the guy who's going to go win the game vs just not lose it.

Tough kid, but just not the talent level we need.
My only concern was, as a coach, you just witnessed your QB get crushed on a play that should have been reviewed for targeting and you didn’t have him come off the field, or call TO to see if he was okay? Which after watching the next play, clearly he wasn’t..🤯

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT