ADVERTISEMENT

Christopher Paul Jr

giphy.gif

Love this get.
Wiscy finds there LBs, we're finding ours!

that’s no joke, we have pulled in some top tier talent at LB the past few years and appears it’s not slowing down at all. We have a legit shot at a 5 star LB this year and next year (one being right in our back yard with Devon Jackson). Bad LB play is about to be a thing of the past...GBR

Happy to get that feeling again of building a program.

I trust the coaches and who they like, but I’d say his speed doesn’t jump out at all on film.

Dude had 157 tackles last year....umm id say he knows how to get to the ball
Watch him when he opens it up,he gets there, quick. But his reads are very good, and sheds blcks along the way.
Next level will happen faster for him, but it wont be his speed he needs to work on.

Reactions: huskerssalts
Teams feasted on Mo's lack of speed but then he was placed in way too many one-one-one battles.

Last edited:
well Mo Barry did fine and he ran a 4.9 in the 40, while Alex Davis ran a 4.84 40. I’m sure C Paul Jr at least can beat those times...;)
Mmmm I'm not so sure I would go so far as to say they did fine. Mo played as hard and did as much as we could have expected from him. Good Husker. That said, we need more speed than he or Alex had.

Reactions: huskerssalts
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT