ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs at Broncos

beerdawg69

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 23, 2007
Who wins? Chiefs favored by 3 1/2.
Love the Chiefs, but they are so banged up. Don't see them covering the spread. Or winning
Chiefs 24
Broncos 28

Got my Broncos winning in a close one. Perhaps 13-10. Denver's offense not that hot. Defense on the other hand, very good.

Scarangelo making some real crap playcalls for Denver. should be selling fur coats out the back of a box truck in July with a name like that

Chiefs are basically Nebraskas Pro team. Well, at least for eastern Nebraska. Apparently most of you f’ers are western Nebraska fools.

"We have the worst offensive line west of Lincoln, Nebraska. So what say we put Andy Janovich in motion and run him all the way out to the sideline, instead of keeping him in pass protection? What could possibly go wrong?"

Chiefs are basically Nebraskas Pro team. Well, at least for eastern Nebraska. Apparently most of you f’ers are western Nebraska fools.

When I was a kid in Omaha, I didn't know many Chiefs fans. I remember, Vikings, Steelers, Dolphins, Cowboys, Bears and Packers. Of course, I was the Raiders fan.

Sitting here at the game and had to laugh that the Broncos play that stupid KState Guitar song and it has the KState chant in it. Dipshits. Just need the Power Towels.

NFL just got WAY less interesting if Mahomes is out for any length of time.

Last edited:
Every time Broncos fans say,"In...com...plete". All I hear anymore is, "We... are... douches...".

If the Chiefs just scratch out a FG, this game is over. I don't see the Broncos scoring three times with this offense.
Thing is Flacco can still sling it. Elway is just the worst evaluator of talent since Matt Millen so he has 0 help

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Celebrating players getting hurt? Karma is coming for your team. Hoping it involves an aircraft .

I'm actually not celebrating, he was carrying most of my fantasy teams to victories most weeks. Plus, he seems like a good guy. Hopefully they are just being cautious since they know they could beat the Broncos with basically anyone playing QB.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT