ADVERTISEMENT

Casey Thompson

Apparently he was in Lincoln yesterday
SIAP

Aside from CT, whom I consider AM 2.0, that article reads like Frost is once again out to recruit a ton of running backs, while we still have a big need at OL. It's like this moron hasn't learned anything.. like an addict going after skill positions and not giving 2 cents about anything else important. We should have fired this clown.

Aside from CT, whom I consider AM 2.0, that article reads like Frost is once again out to recruit a ton of running backs, while we still have a big need at OL. It's like this moron hasn't learned anything.. like an addict going after skill positions and not giving 2 cents about anything else important. We should have fired this clown.
Curious of your thoughts on why an AM 2.0?

Reactions: BleedRed78
I thought Adrian played decently well this year, especially the first 50 minutes of games. Him not being able to give us much in the run game from Sparty on definitely hurt.

I don't think we're guaranteed to get superior QB play next year.

There is zero logical reason. CT has thrown 30 TD’s his last 11 games. AM has thrown 32 his last 31. CT has a 3 to 1 TD to INT ratio, AM has basically a 1 to 1.
he's basically the same type of person.. his stats are a little better, so maybe an improved version of what we had.. stats don't tell the whole story, and they never have.

If he was such a great get, why isn't he locked up already with another team?

He's like the leftover kids when picking teams.. but I just see the same mindset from Frost all over again.

he's basically the same type of person.. his stats are a little better, so maybe an improved version of what we had.. stats don't tell the whole story, and they never have.

If he was such a great get, why isn't he locked up already with another team?

He's like the leftover kids when picking teams.. but I just see the same mindset from Frost all over again.

He’s no good because we might get him and because you have determined what “type of person” he is from an interview? Um, OK. I’ll go with actually watching him play and his production on the field, but that’s just me.

He’s no good because we might get him and because you have determined what “type of person” he is from an interview? Um, OK. I’ll go with actually watching him play and his production on the field, but that’s just me.
wow, you're really that dense?

No other schools are actively pursuing him.. do you really think Auburn is going after him?

You are unable to read a person's personality from watching a few interviews?

I get it, you only deal with stats, because you don't have any intuition about people to guide you.. I feel bad for you.

• Haha
wow, you're really that dense?

No other schools are actively pursuing him.. do you really think Auburn is going after him?

You are unable to read a person's personality from watching a few interviews?

I get it, you only deal with stats, because you don't have any intuition about people to guide you.. I feel bad for you.

I deal with reality, you should try it some time. 26 schools showed interest in him out of the portal and yes I believe Auburn was after him, they just accepted a commit from the kid that got benched at aTm, a worse QB.

I deal with reality, you should try it some time. 26 schools offered him and yes I believe Auburn was after him, they just accepted a commit from the kid that got benched at aTm, a worse QB.
lol, you've never been right about anything on this board.. that's reality.

Reactions: artguy68
lol, you've never been right about anything on this board.. that's reality.

I would say my track record, like 99% of this board. is WAY better than yours. I don’t make dumbass predictions and such based on nothing but my ability to measure unmeasurable traits through a freaking interview.

But then again you think Graham Mertz is a good college QB because his team wins and Pat Mahomes was a loser because they didn’t so I’m not sure why I’m wasting my time with someone that uses that kind of logic.

Last edited:
I would say my track record, like 99% of this board. is WAY better than yours. I don’t make dumbass predictions and such based on nothing but my ability to measure unmeasurable traits through a freaking interview.

But then again you think Graham Mertz is a good college QB because his team wins and Pat Mahomes was a loser because they didn’t so I’m not sure why I’m wasting my time with someone that uses that kind of logic.
you are in fantasy land..

find a post on this site where I said anything about Mertz or anything about Mahomes..

I've never said anything about those guys.. Guess why? I barely know who Mahomes is and have no clue who the other guy is!

I don't follow the pros..

You don't have a clue about what you are talking about!

find a post on this site where I said anything about Mertz or anything about Mahomes..

I've never said anything about those guys.. Guess why? I barely know who Mahomes is and have no clue who the other guy is!

The fact that you don’t even know who the QB of Wisconsin is and barely know who the best QB on earth is should tell everyone all they need to know.

You have said time and again all that matters with a QB is if they win. Not stats or the team around them or anything else. If they are good they will magically make the defense, special teams, coaching, etc better. Those players prove this is nonsense.

But of course your opinions come from marching band and intuition, not actual football knowledge.

Reactions: timnsun
The fact that you don’t even know who the QB of Wisconsin is and barely know who the best QB on earth is should tell everyone all they need to know.

You have said time and again all that matters with a QB is if they win. Not stats or the team around them or anything else. If they are good they will magically make the defense, special teams, coaching, etc better. Those players prove this is nonsense.

But of course your opinions come from marching band and intuition, not actual football knowledge.
no, listen here.. I don't go around making up shit and saying you said this and that and then make up more shit about this and that and the other thing..

you are making up stuff.. so just stop. you're embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: artguy68
no, listen here.. I don't go around making up shit and saying you said this and that and then make up more shit about this and that and the other thing..

Embarrassing myself? By actually knowing and talking football? I could see how that is uncomfortable for you.

Your whole little stick is judging a QB only by team wins. That has been your whole premise forever. So you are now saying that you have never stated the only way to judge a QB is by W/L record? That winners win and production does not matter? That is what you are saying? Really?

Embarrassing myself? By actually knowing and talking football? I could see how that is uncomfortable for you.

Your whole little stick is judging a QB only by team wins. That has been your whole premise forever. So you are now saying that you have never stated the only way to judge a QB is by W/L record? That winners win and production does not matter? That is what you are saying? Really?
Eli Manning is twice the QB as his brother, and WAY better than rodgers, Marino, and just as good as Elway

Reactions: headcard

The film that I watched of CT reminded me of Tommy Armstrong, extending plays, making throws downfield.
At least Tommy won games as a QB
I agree with you that the o line has to make the biggest improvement of all the position groups.
Frost evidently leaves things up to his position coaches to get the job done
I‘m not sold on him taking on a CEO role, I’ll await the results this year
it’s going to be up to Raiola to change that room

No just honest.

Something a lot of you arent.

Can you name a game the defense won?

Against a Power 5 team besides Northwestern? A terrible team

Just one

I gave you four games against top 25 teams, where the defense played really well, more than enough for us to win.

19 pts vs Iowa
21 pts vs OU
13 pts in regulation vs Sparty
26 pts vs Ohio St

Those are wins basically always, with a reasonable offense/special teams performance. You know this and want to continue arguing otherwise. I'm going with troll. You're annoying, I'll give you that much.

All I know is Texas was 5th in the country in red zone scoring %, and Nebraska was 111th. Obviously a lot more factors are involved besides just the QB, but unless someone has an inkling of someone better coming here I'll take CT in a heartbeat.

You're not scoring the points you think you are here, so maybe shut it down.

I gave you four games against top 25 teams, where the defense played really well, more than enough for us to win.

19 pts vs Iowa
21 pts vs OU
13 pts in regulation vs Sparty
26 pts vs Ohio St

Those are wins basically always, with a reasonable offense/special teams performance. You know this and want to continue arguing otherwise. I'm going with troll. You're annoying, I'll give you that much.
3-9

The other teams must have better defenses since we couldn't score more.

We lost 9 games....
Lmao.. weak post. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT